Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 w/ free Deathadder Mouse

I know a lot of you guys don't like Razer keyboards (me included), but I have to admit this is a pretty good deal. I have a deathadder and I love it.

For $139 you get a nice optical mouse and a pretty ok mechanical keyboard.

I might grab this and then sell the keyboard and keep the mouse  :D.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114038&cm_re=cherry_mx_brown-_-23-114-039-_-Product

Deal's over guys, sorry.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I agree, I slowly appreciated razer (except for their change to kalih switches, but let's be honest, who wouldn't?) and this is actually a great offer from them. I don't really see razer discounts or bundles this big.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

where is the free mouse, don't see it in the link.

Welp, I guess the deal is over :(  That was really quick

@TheGlobalLegacy where is the free mouse, don't see it in the link.

Same here.

Just to confirm, the switches that keyboard have are comparable to Cherry MX Blues, correct?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Same here.

Just to confirm, the switches that keyboard have are comparable to Cherry MX Blues, correct?

They have the Ultimate, which has switches comparable to MX Blues.

There also is the Stealth, which has switches comparable to MX Browns

Same here.

Comparable but they have a earlier "bump" in the switch 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.