Phanteks Enthoo Pro Opinions?

So I was thinking of getting the Corsair 450D for my upcoming watercooling project but have just spotted this and was wondering what peoples opinion was regarding this vs. the 450d? 

I am wanting to use a triple and duel rad with a tube res. 

So I was thinking of getting the Corsair 450D for my upcoming watercooling project but have just spotted this and was wondering what peoples opinion was regarding this vs. the 450d? 

Enthoo pro no question 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I think you should 100% change your title before other members start posting, why are you asking about the 450D when I think you're asking about the Phantek Enthoo Pro?. I'll re-edit this.

I think the comparison in-terms of the cases are between the 750D versus Enthoo Pro in my opinion. I think both are quite decent for both air-cooling & watercooling however the Enthoo Pro fits deeper & larger radiators.

Edited by wng_kingsley7

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I think you should 100% change your title before other members start posting, why are you asking about the 450D when I think you're asking about the Phantek Enthoo Pro?. I'll re-edit this.

I am asking peoples opinions of one versus the other

Yeah, the pro is much more suited to water cooling than the 450D is.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I have seen all sorts some saying it is a mid tower some saying it is a full tower, size wise how does it stack up? 

I have seen all sorts some saying it is a mid tower some saying it is a full tower, size wise how does it stack up? 

full. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

What's your budget?

Sometimes, if you plan to keep the included fans, the Luxe is worth the extra $50 (extra fan, extra SSD mounting bracket, outside LEDs and more options on top exhaust)...

And, obviously, the Pro over the 450D.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

What's your budget?

Sometimes, if you plan to keep the included fans, the Luxe is worth the extra $50 (extra fan, extra SSD mounting bracket, outside LEDs and more options on top exhaust)...

And, obviously, the Pro over the 450D.

I am upgrading all the internal fans to SP 120s or AF 120s depending on where in the case they are, so not really that fussed about that, although I do feel that the aesthetics are a bit better but it looks like the air flow would be worse on the Luxe

I am upgrading all the internal fans to SP 120s or AF 120s depending on where in the case they are, so not really that fussed about that, although I do feel that the aesthetics are a bit better but it looks like the air flow would be worse on the Luxe

I don't think how the airflor would be worse on the Luxe as both of them share the same internal structure. Only the outside is different, and the Luxe is better at the top an all those aestethics.

But again, if you are not going to keep the included fans, then ignore that in the extra 50$, so it might not be worth all that!

I was sure I was gonna get the Pro but, once I saw what the Luxe came with and how easier it is to access the top, I had to get the Luxe instead.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

The Enthoo Pro is a Full Tower and it was designed with modding and water cooling in mind.  It comes with a lot more features than either the 450D or 750D and superior build quality.  Not to mention, less expensive.  Get the Enthoo Pro, it is a no-brainer, best case you can buy for $100.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Enthoo Pro is a Full Tower

I am confused in that case as too why it is being sold as a mid tower case...

I am confused in that case as too why it is being sold as a mid tower case...

Where do you see it being advertised as a mid-tower?  The only time I have seen that mistake is in Linus' video.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Where do you see it being advertised as a mid-tower?  The only time I have seen that mistake is in Linus' video.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phanteks-PH-ES614PC-Enthoo-Enthusiast-without/dp/B00K6S3R24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409599543&sr=8-1&keywords=phanteks+enthoo+pro

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-002-PT&groupid=2362&catid=2674

Also looking at the size specifications they say the dimensions are smaller than the 450D 

Wow, that is way wrong.  The Enthoo Pro is a Full Tower, I'm looking right at it, it is huge.  I think 20 inches tall?  And weighs a ton.

Wow, that is way wrong.  The Enthoo Pro is a Full Tower, I'm looking right at it, it is huge.  I think 20 inches tall?  And weighs a ton.

hmm ok well that is one thing I was concerned about, I don't want a huge case, hence wanting a mid tower!

Id get the luxe. Aluminum makes it so much nicer.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3