Fried Motherboard

I was using my computer and it randomly shut off instantly, no prompt or anything. So I pushed the power button and nothing happend, no fans, lights, or beeps. I have had this issue before with a different computer and i fixed it but unplugging the PSU and plugging it back in. I did this here and nothing happened. I took apart the PC and sniffed the parts to see if ithey smelt like burnt electronics. I examined them for blown capacitors and charred circutry. They all looked and smelled fine so i decided to assemble it outside of the case. I hooked everything like normal and still nothing. I noticed a really quiet buzzing sound comming from the PSU so I unplugged it. I made sure it was on its defualt 115/120 volts setting and not its 220 volt setting. I unplugged everything from the PSU and turned the PSU on. There is no buzzing sound now. I plug the motherboard in with the psu being turned on and after about 2 seconds of it being plugged in to the motherboard it started buzzing again. I swapped the PSU with a known working one and still nothing. IS my motherboard dead? I will list parts below.

Motherboard - BIOSTAR A780L Micro ATX AMD

CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 810

GPU - OnBoard Graphics

HDD - WD Green AVVS

RAM - 2 gbs of SuperTalents

Most likely killed it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Motherboard - BIOSTAR A780L Micro ATX AMD

Since you tested it will 2 PSU's and neither worked most likely the motherboard died. 

\

Slight buzzing coming from a PSU is normal, so your motherboard probably gave up the ghost. You might try shorting the power button leads on the motherboard just in case your button stopped working.

I tried 2 buttons, neither worked. I like your profile pic by the way. /)

Most likely killed it.

No sugar coating i see. Most likely, ill take it to a computer store to get it checked just in case