The right case for the job

So, i'm looking at building a rig for and need help choosing the right case. The computer will a fairly high spec machine, will be used in entertainment centers to push content in a mixing desk (up-to 4K) as-well as recording that mix (still, up-to 4k).

I'm looking for a case that's tough and very good with cooling. Also with wheels.

OR a very spacious case that can have panels removed and stuffed in a trunk style flight case.  flight cases-> http://www.flightcases.com/road-trunks.html?limit=all

CaseLabs seems to be the best, and I know that their cases have wheels.

For a more consumer friendly option that isn't as expensive, Phanteks makes some great cases, but not with wheels.  You could mod some wheels on there though.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Case-labs & Mountain mods cases look great, except for the wheels. Id probably snap them in the first few shows. rolling it off trailers & into other cases and shit like that would put alot of strain on them, and thats why i thought about building it in a flight case, as i can trust that the flight case can withstand what will be thrown at it. I can probably pull apart a case-labs case and stuff it into a flight case.