A E-Mail bot which will print every attachment it receives

Lick_A_Brick

Hello everyone. In our house we don't have a wireless printer so everytime someone needs to print something they need to access my computer because the printer is connected to it. So I was thinking: What if I could have a simple script running which will print every attachment a certain e-mail adress receives? Is it possible?

Can I give you a scenario where this would be a bad idea?

Dick pics. Hundreds of them.

It would be a private email and not accesible to a lot of people.

Assuming all computers in your house are connected to the same network, why don't you just share the printer and make it accessible to everyone?

Not all computers are connected to the same network and I want it to be able accesible from any device not only PC.

It would be a private email and not accesible to a lot of people.

Not all computers are connected to the same network and I want it to be able accesible from any device not only PC.

Most phones will print wirelessly if they're newer. My phone can print off my shared printer no problem.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

My printer got a thing called HPeprint, which gives it an email address and if you send an email to it it will print it.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

My printer got a thing called HPeprint, which gives it an email address and if you send an email to it it will print it.

For that you will need WiFi which it doesn't have.

Most phones will print wirelessly if they're newer. My phone can print off my shared printer no problem.

I'll try