Recommend me some In-Ear headphones

Hello,

So, I'm good with hardware etc, but when it comes to Audio I'm a n00b.

So my question to you is, can you recommend me some decent quality in ear headphones (for the time being, I will use them for commuting on the train once a week and wouldn't wear a big set and i wouldn't want to damage them in my bag, however I am planning some for my PC in the future), that sound good, are reliable and durable, come with different tips, are under say $100 (£60) and are available in the UK? I could perhaps be a little flexable on the price depending on them. 

Please don't tell me proper headphones are better, I know this. Don't waste your time, its not the criteria I'm looking for at this moment in time.

Also, if you know, then explain the benefits to me of them and what it means, I'm keen to learn and like to understand what I'm buying, however I am an audio n00b remember.

A side note, I used to have a pair of Shure SE215 (or the equivalent of) which I personally thought were great.

Thanks in advance!

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

soundmagic E10 get my vote

Will check these out thanks

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Phrodi Pod 007

These aren't available in the UK from my quick search. Thanks anyways

razer hammerheads come in mic or non mike variants

Thanks, will take a look. No mike required as they are just for listening too. 

Three to recommend, the SE-215s, especially if you like rock, the RHA MA750s if you're more into a balanced signature (not as much bass), and if you like classical and vocalists the VSonic GR07s take my vote as it has the best, clearest sound of these three for the mids to highs. Though this isn't the only thing, the SE-215s have a replaceable cable (the most likely thing to break with IEMs), the RHAs have outstanding build quality but a rubbery cable, and the GR07s are the most likely to break with the thinnest cables of the three, but it's also the most comfortable.

These aren't available in the UK from my quick search. Thanks anyways

Yeah, strange, amazon.com yields lots of results, while none at all in amazon.co.uk. I'd have recommend the same thing, but mine is Phrodi M201, sounds better than the 007.

Other good cheapo would be xiaomi piston 2, they got these at amazon.co.uk. Beware of counterfeits though, find a good reputable seller. Original piston sounds great, while the counterfeits are just....crap....

Three to recommend, the SE-215s, especially if you like rock, the RHA MA750s if you're more into a balanced signature (not as much bass), and if you like classical and vocalists the VSonic GR07s take my vote as it has the best, clearest sound of these three for the mids to highs. Though this isn't the only thing, the SE-215s have a replaceable cable (the most likely thing to break with IEMs), the RHAs have outstanding build quality but a rubbery cable, and the GR07s are the most likely to break with the thinnest cables of the three, but it's also the most comfortable.

If you look closely, OP mentioned he had SE-215.

But yeah, it's hard to find a replacement, coming from SE-215. SE-215 is hard to beat, performance vs price wise....

Yeah, strange, amazon.com yields lots of results, while none at all in amazon.co.uk. I'd have recommend the same thing, but mine is Phrodi M201, sounds better than the 007.

Other good cheapo would be xiaomi piston 2, they got these at amazon.co.uk. Beware of counterfeits though, find a good reputable seller. Original piston sounds great, while the counterfeits are just....crap....

If you look closely, OP mentioned he had SE-215.

But yeah, it's hard to find a replacement, coming from SE-215. SE-215 is hard to beat, performance vs price wise....

OK I found the ones I actually did have years ago which were the Shure SE102's. My bad. They were actually pretty good sounding headphones and even I could tell the difference in sound quality. To buy the SE215's from Shure is £90 however, and the ones on Amazon are clear which I don't like.

Any other recommendations? Thanks for all the tips so far!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207915-50-earbuds/?p=2823831

My opinion on good value for the money earbuds!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon