Gaben worship is getting out of hand

Askew

Gaben is love, Gaben is life.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Have you seen the GabeN flashlight for Left4Dead 2?

Hmm I should buy these and stick em in a friends house so that whenever he plays consoles Gaben will look down on him.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

There is no such thing as too much Gaben worship. Our lord and savior will come down from on high, and smite thee with his holy crowbar, in thine mercy.

Heil gaben!

OMG 5 more posts brah

5k post hype

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Hail Origin!

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I was only 9 years old, I loved GabeN so much, I bought all of his games and DLC.

I pray to GabeN every night thanking him for all the sales I've been given.

GabeN is love I say, GabeN is life.

Ubisoft overhears me and calls me a faggot elitist.

I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Valve and GabeN.

I told them they aren't loyal to their customers.

He takes all of my DLC and sends me to go to sleep.

I'm crying now, and my wallet is full.

I lay in bed and it gets really hot.

A cold wind moved towards me.

I feel something touch me.

It's GabeN!

I am so happy!

He whispers in to my ear "This is the Summer Sale, my friend.''

He grabs my wallet with his powerful and amazing hands.

I'm ready.

I open my wallet for GabeN.

He takes all of my money.

All of them barely fit in his pocket but I tuck it in for GabeN.

I can hear the my wallet cry as I bought all of these games.

I download all of the games.

I want to satisfy GabeN.

My master PC roars as I turn on Half Life 3.

Ubisoft walks in.

GabeN looks him straight in the eyes and says ''Peasant.''

GabeN leaves through the windows.

GabeN is love, GabeN is life.

That was weird man..

I'd choose Uplay over Steam if they keep this Gaben crap up. 

ಥ_ಥ

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I'd choose Uplay over Steam if they keep this Gaben crap up. 

ಥ_ಥ

No you won't.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

No you won't.

(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I choose Origin over Steam already...

Good luck playing...like 10 games

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I choose Origin over Steam already...

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I want these to put on my airsoft m4

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There is no such thing as too much Gaben worship. Our lord and savior will come down from on high, and smite thee with his holy crowbar, in thine mercy.

Dude, that's Gordon Freeman.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

gaben

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

Dude, that's Gordon Freeman.

made by valve, for a game series that defined them, and is considered the symbol of valve still, while the crowbar is the symbol of that game

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

correction: gaben worship is never too much, nor can it ever be taken too far. gaben is our savior and prophet, everything we could possibly do is not enough or too far.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)