What manufacturer of monitor are you using?

The monitor is really overpriced for what it is.

The ASUS one? I disagree, it's a great monitor. It's the same as an equivalent Dell (price wise).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The ASUS one? I disagree, it's a great monitor. It's the same as an equivalent Dell (price wise).

No it's very nice. But it's 1200p and nearly $350USD. I love the Korean 1440P monitors, such as Achieva Shimian, X-Star, QNIX, and Yamakasi.

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

Just recently bought an ASUS PB278Q PLS monitor and absolutely loving it! Great Colour depth, great viewing angles and great performance for gaming....no regrets

No it's very nice. But it's 1200p and nearly $350USD. I love the Korean 1440P monitors, such as Achieva Shimian, X-Star, QNIX, and Yamakasi.

Keep in mind that the panels in a PA248Q are probably higher binned than in the Korean ones, and are calibrated at the factory (using equipment that is quite expensive). Hence the price difference.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB