Any recommendationsfor a mouse pad?

Mitsy

I need a new mouse pad and figured I would ask for some input from you guys! I have a razer naga 2014 edition. I play at medium/high cursor speeds. Pref something under $15!!!

Update: Ordered a QcK thanks for all the input guys!

Corsair has some very nice mousemats

MM200 i think it was

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Razer medium and large mats are good. The design is not great but they are the only one I can find that have an embroidered edge.

The entire edge is stitched all around, this will stop the surface form coming unstuck from the rubber backing on the corners and freighting around the edges.

I've had two corsair mouse pads. They are pretty nice, but I don't like the edges fraying a little over time. I might try their hard mouse mat next time I need a new one...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The steelseries qck is a nice mouse pad that's extremely cheap. If you can afford to spend a little more, I'd look into the Puretrak Talent.

http://www.puretrak.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MP-TALENT

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

QCK, still the most trusted mousepad in the whole market, you can't go wrong with it.

soft mat I would go for the QCK Heavy or if thats too much and too big you can go QCK mass which is basically the same only smaller and can be had for about $12. for a hard mat the Razer Manticore is amazing but pricey.

Can you machine wash the QCK

soft mat I would go for the QCK Heavy or if thats too much and too big you can go QCK mass which is basically the same only smaller and can be had for about $12. for a hard mat the Razer Manticore is amazing but pricey.

QCK, still the most trusted mousepad in the whole market, you can't go wrong with it.

The steelseries qck is a nice mouse pad that's extremely cheap. If you can afford to spend a little more, I'd look into the Puretrak Talent.

http://www.puretrak.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MP-TALENT

I looked into the puretrak the shipping alone is over $10 for me :(! I can't find any other retailers too!

Can you machine wash the QCK

I looked into the puretrak the shipping alone is over $10 for me :(! I can't find any other retailers too!

Yes you can just wash in cold water and let air dry. 

Steelseries QcK is pretty solid.

I'm currently using a Mionix Sargas 900 though, which is also wonderful. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I ordered a QcK!
I'll have to try that whenever i need to clean it thanks :)

Yes you can just wash in cold water and let air dry. 

Steelseries QcK is pretty solid.

I'm currently using a Mionix Sargas 900 though, which is also wonderful.