So I Need To Upgrade My Phone

ddbtkd456

I have currently the original HTC Desire, which has been a great phone however the space is a major issue. I am looking for something that can work on AT&T (so it must be unlocked) and want something less then $600 dollars retail price. I was either looking at one of the following options, tho other options are always welcome. :D Also this is the big thing, I want the speakers facing the front and want either a 16 gb or 32 gb internal memory. Android/Windows Only.

1. Sony Xperia Z2 - $574.99
  2. HTC One M7 - $489.99

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Nexus 5 is da boom.Cheap too.Really great phone.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Sony Xperia Z2

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

One M7 by far out of those 2.

It's 1 year older than the Z2 though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It's 1 year older than the Z2 though.

I don't necessarily care about new. I want something that doesn't freeze or lockup on me and has at least a 8 hour heavy usage battery rating...longer if possible.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I don't necessarily care about new. I want something that doesn't freeze or lockup on me and has at least a 8 hour heavy usage battery rating...longer if possible.

The M7 can't last that long on it's battery.

The M7 can't last that long on it's battery.

What about the M8? I won't be against spending a little extra if it makes that difference.

8 hour heavy usage?Heck,I can drain my S3's battery in 2 hours like that.

Well...a Note 3 might do that.Note 4 is coming out really really soon.I don't like that product line anymore though :l.

So...for extreme battery life and extreme durability : Nokia 3310

No really,pick whichever phone you like the most.That's the main thing.If you buy a phone that has more features,has better specs,etc.,but you don't like it...well,I think you got the point.

8 hour heavy usage?Heck,I can drain my S3's battery in 2 hours like that.

Well...a Note 3 might do that.Note 4 is coming out really really soon.I don't like that product line anymore though :l.

So...for extreme battery life and extreme durability : Nokia 3310

No really,pick whichever phone you like the most.That's the main thing.If you buy a phone that has more features,has better specs,etc.,but you don't like it...well,I think you got the point.

Well by heavy usage I mean being on here most of the day..I never stream to my phone so my heavy usage is like 2GB a month.

Well by heavy usage I mean being on here most of the day..I never stream to my phone so my heavy usage is like 2GB a month.

Oooooh.

Nvm then.

What about the M8? I won't be against spending a little extra if it makes that difference.

35% more or so, but still not the insane amount of use that you require.

I don't even think that the OnePlusOne or the Z2 have the insane screen on time battery life of 8 freaking hours that you want.

Between the 2 of course you should go with Z2, it's much newer.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Yea, no phone has 8 hours screen on time.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

35% more or so, but still not the insane amount of use that you require.

I don't even think that the OnePlusOne or the Z2 have the insane screen on time battery life of 8 freaking hours that you want.

Well I mean on and off use I just have to make alot of calls throughout the day and be online...my current Desire does that and still has about 14 percent left at the end of the day. But its not suited for 4g battery life either...still it runs it. I probably have the following

2 hours of calling throughout a 24 hour period.

1 hour of text throughout a 24 hour period

5 hours online throughout a 24 hour period

Z2 or OnePlusOne btw for most battery.

As a bonus, the OnePlusOne charges up insanely fast. I have one. :D

And then it blows up in your pocket  :D

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

And then it blows up in your pocket  :D

The OnePlusBoom?

The OnePlusBoom?

Nah I think OnePlus was trying to get Amazon mad by making a Fire Phone. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Damn that OnePlusOne looks good....however is this right?

• Minimum Rated Talk Time: 120 minutes
  • Minimum Rated Standby Time: 96 hours
  • Battery Type: Lithium Ion

Also is the one you buy on amazon 4g lte compatible? Sorry I don't know much about phones.

Damn that OnePlusOne looks good....however is this right?

• Minimum Rated Talk Time: 120 minutes
  • Minimum Rated Standby Time: 96 hours
  • Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Also is the one you buy on amazon 4g lte compatible? Sorry I don't know much about phones.
Not sure if it is compatible with certain bands or not. And you sort of need an invite to buy one, you can't buy it off Amazon, well you can if it is from another person but....

And yeah the talk time is correct.

@coolkingler1

Yeah, you can.

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130

@coolkingler1 Some companies are selling OnePlus One's without the need of an invite. On Amazon UK, I can search "oneplus one" and the first result is the phone itself with a few reviews and a picture from it's Chinese sellers, and the price is £263. (£6 less than the Nexus 5)

Edit: The phone doesn't operate on Band 20 I believe, which is used by most carriers for 4G but is not used in China. Here in the UK, O2 and Three are the only two networks that don't use that band for 4G, which is fine for me as I'm with giffgaff, who run on the O2 network.

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130