Can't eject out of vehicles on bf4 (XboxOne)

JohhCheese
Go to solution Solved by werto165,

We have identified the problem, you're using an xbox one. Getting out of the vehicle is the same button as you used to get in(on PC). @JohhCheese I think you hold X down on console. 

My bro just got an xbone ( -_-) and bf4. been having great fun playing however the eject button for vehicles isn't mapped on the controller so we can't get out. You would usually press B to get out but there isn't an option. I looked at the controls and nothing is mapped. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Here is a pic http://i.imgur.com/AmtbiUn.jpg

EDIT 2: Solved guys, pack up and let's go home

We have identified the problem, you're using an xbox one. Getting out of the vehicle is the same button as you used to get in(on PC). @JohhCheese I think you hold X down on console. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Will try, i'm used to pressing B like on bf3.

EDIT: Yeah thanks man, didn't know that! 

Will try, i'm used to pressing B like on bf3.

EDIT: Yeah thanks man, didn't know that! 

I just found someone on a forum who said circle, so it was just a guess that x would work. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500