Need A Phone!

Recon97
Go to solution Solved by Thorium19,

Nexus 5 is a bad choice too.It has non removeable battery,get hot,some bugs like not showing notifications and calls.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 has a leather back.Samsung galaxy s4 has better features than nexus 5.Did you really touched samsung phones or just heard some bad expiriences?

Is speak from the experience of owning a samsung. The S4, if you install cyanogen mod isn't too bad, but the build materials IMO leaves something to be desired. Also non removable batteries aren't bad, HTC have non removable batteries in their phones and there's no issue with that, I even own one now. The galaxy tab pro 8.4 is a tablet, not a phone, with the ability to buy a cellular version so you can surf the internet whilst not in a wifi range. And the back is not leather, it's plastic made to look like leather. If you're set on getting a samsung, then at least get an S4, but I would still go for a LG G2 as someone else recommended or a nexus 5.

I can pay up to 400$.

The phone must be of Samsung or HTC.It should nearly have everything,in terms of sensors,fast,high resolution display, 8mp or above camera with front camera.Must be android kit Kat.

I recently had a look on Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 but it was kind of awful with it features.It doesn't have much sensors.

OnePlus One?

The phone must be of Samsung or HTC

Why?

I'd go for a nexus 5 or lg g2.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Why must it be Samsung or HTC?

They don't sell anything good at that price point. 

I would really wait for the Nexus 6, or whatever it ends up being called. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Anything but Samsung. TouhWiz is ugly and you'll probably regret buying a Samsung. My Mom had one, she got a HTC and HTC is like r7 240 to 270 (for the same price)

Cuz I like their phones

Yeah seriously why limit yourself so much.

OnePlusOne or Nexus 5 or wait for Nexus 6 or LG G2.

Anything but Samsung. TouhWiz is ugly and you'll probably regret buying a Samsung. My Mom had one, she got a HTC and HTC is like r7 240 to 270 (for the same price)

why people have bad experience with Samsung phones/tablets?

Cuz I like their phones

Accidently liked.

Anyway, how could you like Samsung phones? They are the Last phones you should buy in Android because of Touchwiz and cheap plastic build.

HTC is good, but not really anything worthwhile in that price point.

I guess if you REALLY ONLY want those brands you could go for a HTC One M7. But...

Nexus 5, Moto X, HTC One Mini 2

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Xperia T3, HTC Desire 816, Moto X, Nexus 5, OnePlus One (ATM not reccomended since zero warranty support.). Wait for Nexus 6.

Or to go with ''last gen hardware''

HTC One M7, Samsung galaxy S4 or LG G2

Interested in Business and Technology

I think at this price nexus 5 is the best choice.But I was into big screens for movies when I am on the go. :(

I would love to get stock android but it pisses me so much that the menu buttons take up precious screenspace. Why not have capacitive buttons and use the whole screen for you.. screen things.

I think at this price nexus 5 is the best choice.But I was into big screens for movies when I am on the go. :(

OnePlusOne is good, I have it, just accept the risks that come with it.

Otherwise Nexus 5 is a 5 inch screen which is pretty big.

OnePlusOne is good, I have it, just accept the risks that come with it.

Otherwise Nexus 5 is a 5 inch screen which is pretty big.

Can't take the risk.

IS Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 worth it since it does not have plastic back.It has a leather back.

IS Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 worth it since it does not have plastic back.It has a leather back.

It's not leather...

Just watch some reviews on YT if you want more info

Nexus 5, HTC, LG, OPO, Sony but please no Samsung!

samsung_galaxy_s3_mini_header1.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Isn't that a tablet?

For that price point, as has been pointed out, the Nexus 5 is the best bet. Nexus has the same size screen as the HTC one M8, as well as the same resolution screen. Also, don't touch samsung. Awful plastic phones, I should know from experience, an awful UI in touchwiz that is bloated, slow and poorly laid out. HTC are good, but for the price point you're asking for there are better options.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim