Good Intel CPU and motherboard combo for Canada?

Hello,

I have a FX 8320 @ 4.6Ghz on an asrock 970 extreme 3 R2.0, and its just not cutting it for crossfire with my 2 7950s on BF4 Multiplayer, I get a mere 63-65% usage on each netting me a few more fps. So I heard Intel is the way to go. I was thinking about the i5 4690k and a Z97 overclocking motherboard, as I want to COMPLEATLY remove the bottleneck I currently have with my FX.

If it will remove the bottleneck,

What's a good combo, I stated what I thought about

I'm willing to use ebay for the mobo and CPU if needed. I live in Vancouver Canada (same as linus).

Please list some good Z97 Mobos.

Thanks!

MSI Gaming 7/9

If your on a budget i would go with

MSI Z97S SLI plus

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

MSI Gaming 7/9

If your on a budget i would go with

MSI Z97S SLI plus

Gaming 7/9? What's the diffrerence? Also why not Asus?

just an FYI, please do not bump threads, not needed or encouraged.

Asus is great but ugly. Asus Z97 A is a good board though.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Asus is great but ugly. Asus Z97 A is a good board though.

Is it better than the:

MSI 

Z97-G55 SLI

or

MSI Z97S SLI Plus?

Sorry i forgot about the Asus boards

Asus Z97-A

Asus Z97-Pro

And i think the gaming 9 only has an m.2 slot

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Sorry i forgot about the Asus boards

Asus Z97-A

Asus Z97-Pro

And i think the gaming 9 only has an m.2 slot

The MSI are cheaper, are the better or worse for OC? Also what's the Diff between those two you listed. And whats the difference between Z97 and Z87?

Is it better than the: MSI

Z97-G55 SLI

or MSI Z97S SLI Plus?

What do you consider better? Z97 boards are all good for overclocking. The only difference is the features and software. If you need quad sli/crossfire then it will be expensive.

What do you consider better? Z97 boards are all good for overclocking. The only difference is the features and software. If you need quad sli/crossfire then it will be expensive.

I will never go over 2 as its near pointless, 3 would be nice for future if cards are dirt lol. Also I have no clue, I'm compleate noob, I don't like the MSI BIOS but can live with it. Can you please comapre the 2 MSI and 2 Asus?

That would be much obliged 

I will never go over 2 as its near pointless, 3 would be nice for future if cards are dirt lol. Also I have no clue, I'm compleate noob, I don't like the MSI BIOS but can live with it. Can you please comapre the 2 MSI and 2 Asus?

That would be much obliged

Gwt the Asus Z97 A if you dont like MSI.

Gwt the Asus Z97 A if you dont like MSI.

What's the difference between the two in features? Because my original was to spend $100 on a new mobo... the G55 is cheaper. If it has same features and OC ability I'll go with that. Also are the 2 or 3 PCIE slots 16x? Because I don't want 4 or 8 It makes bottleneck...

This is what I'm thinking of: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/zRfpmG

What's the difference between the two in features? Because my original was to spend $100 on a new mobo... the G55 is cheaper. If it has same features and OC ability I'll go with that. Also are the 2 or 3 PCIE slots 16x? Because I don't want 4 or 8 It makes bottleneck...

This is what I'm thinking of: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/zRfpmG

Lol if you dont know how to buy a mobo how are you going to install one?

Lol if you dont know how to buy a mobo how are you going to install one?

What do you mean? I made 5 PCs... I made a ton, and even sold some on eBay for fun :P. I know, I just have no clue what to look for xD. I just buy what has good reviews, but this time I intend to stick with it so I need to find the best I can get... So:

This is what I'm thinking of: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/zRfpmG

Also thank you for all the help you have gave me so far.

Compare the two boards.

The MSI are cheaper, are the better or worse for OC? Also what's the Diff between those two you listed. And whats the difference between Z97 and Z87?

If i remember you cant use the processor you listed straight away i think you need to put a different processor in to update the bios in order to use the haswell refresh

I could be wrong i dont remember but i would play it safe

- WCCFTECH

What do you mean? I made 5 PCs... I made a ton, and even sold some on eBay for fun :P. I know, I just have no clue what to look for xD. I just buy what has good reviews, but this time I intend to stick with it so I need to find the best I can get... So:

Also thank you for all the help you have gave me so far.

Of course a 100$ mobo doesn't have the same features as a 160$ mobo. Just get a mobo with 2 x16 and then you are gtg.

Of course a 100$ mobo doesn't have the same features as a 160$ mobo. Just get a mobo with 2 x16 and then you are gtg.

Yes, well is that one in PC partpicker good or do you reccomend something else?

If i remember you cant use the processor you listed straight away i think you need to put a different processor in to update the bios in order to use the haswell refresh

DC works on Z97 out of the box.

?

Yes, well is that one in PC partpicker good or do you reccomend something else?, as I want to get the best I can willing to go over budget if difference is worth it. So is there any other board is is that one in PC partpicker the best for the cash?

?

Get one with 2 x16 3.0

Im talking about z87

- WCCFTECH