Logitech G710+ VS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

XTankSlayerX

Im going to be trading my Razer Blackwidow for a G710+ in a few days

There has been people online saying that the keycaps are fragile and break easily.

Others have said that the volume wheel sometimes dosnt work and other things.

Should I be concerned?

thanks

Nah most of those issues were fixed with later units and if for some reason it's broken Logitech's support is great!

Life.exe is missing

The keycaps aren't the best as they come off easily but that is hardly a problem

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Only my escape key pops off when I hit it hard from rage quiting. 2 of my friends volume wheel s have stopped working. It's still much better than the Razer keyboard.

I have had no problem with my 710+/   I also like it a LOT better than the Black Widow.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I have had my G710+ for several months now and I love this keyboard for its build quality. But to answer your question I have had no issues with mine for six months and I would keep the G710+ if I were you but that's just my opinion. 

I haven't had a single issue with my G710+ since I bought it about a year ago. The keycaps are sturdy as hell. I even pulled all of them out with just my fingers without breaking or damaging any of them. I wanted to remove the O-rings on it, hehe.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II