A good casual f2p fps?

ManOfDisguise

excluding TF2,combat arms, crossfire

i was thinking AVA maybe?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Warframe is alright, as well as Blacklight Retribution.

Well warframe isn't exactly first person......

but still a good contender. +1

Well warframe isn't exactly first person......

but still a good contender. +1

Yeahhhh but there's not a lot of choices so I figured a TPS wouldn't really be too hard to get used to.

Planetside 2 or Blacklight get my vote they have a learning curb but once you start playing it's extremely fun.

Fistful of Frags or Loadout.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Insurgency

He said F2P, it's even in the title. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Go for Planetside 2 or Warface.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Firefall? :P

It's half fps half mmo.

Edited by 007Mix

He probably meant the mod which preceded the standalone game.

Ah true that is possible.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Go for Planetside 2 or Warface.

Warface is coop only right? Is it fun?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I've put ~400 hours in Planetside 2 and ~300 on Blacklight Retribution, both are stellar games. Tribes ascend is also decent.

Edit: didn't see "casual" in the title, PS2 isn't really casual. There is another good one, it's on the top of my tongue, I'll be back.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Warface is coop only right? Is it fun?

It's both Coop and Competitive modes, and it is good for a F2P but not as good as PS2.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've put ~400 hours in Planetside 2 and ~300 on Blacklight Retribution, both are stellar games. Tribes ascend is also decent.

Edit: didn't see "casual" in the title, PS2 isn't really casual. There is another good one, it's on the top of my tongue, I'll be back.

I used to play PS2, reinstalled it recently and tried to access my account and now no matter what i do, due to the migration of accounts to w/e the fuck it is now i cant access it, change pass nor make a new account. Pisses me off.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I've played TF2 and Blacklight Retribution.

TF2 has a huge community and the game has made way more casual then what it was 6 years ago so you should have no problems playing it casually. Blacklight Retribution is similar to CoD(in terms of gameplay) but more weapon customization in a F2P manner. It's also very fair about it. You can rent a very good weapon for a day and it will pay off in a game or 2 that will take max 30 minutes. It also has lots of dubstep.

I've also played Loadout and Tribes Ascend.

IDK how casual loadout is but no harm in trying it out. And Tribes is anything but casual. I've played that the out of those 4 the most and I can definitely say that getting into that game is very difficult. It has very bad tutorials and it doesn't explain a lot of things. Basically all of it's mechanics are very complex and difficult to master. Also a part from the buy all weapons option the business model is not that good. It still takes quite a bit of grind to get stuff unlocked. And the player base is rather small these days.