Gtx 750 fan spinning backwards?

mkessler9

Hello all,

The other day I got a gtx 750 for a projection pc... When I first installed it everything worked fine, gpu fan blew air out the back and the system booted up fine. I then proceeded to re-install windows 7 onto my computer for a few reasons. After installing windows 7 again and going threw all the updates with both windows and nvidia drivers I noticed something. The gpu fan on the card is spinning backwards. Instead of it sucking in air and then blowing out the back of the computer and sucking it in from outside and blowing it into the case. I read that it might be a driver issue, so I re-installed the gpu drivers... Problem still exists. Any idea's? 

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

WHich GTX 750 is it exactly?

WHich GTX 750 is it exactly?

The evga edition, looks like this http://www.phoronix.net/image.php?id=evga_geforce_gtx750ℑ=evga_gtx750_card1_med

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

Contact EVGA about this.

Called evga, apparently its supposed to spin backwards. Said they molded it after the blower style but this is more efficient with the drawback of blowing air into the case. Not entirely sure if I believe it because I know when I first installed it, it was blowing air out of the case. 

That MUST be the correct spin 'orientation' , otherwise it won't work (i mean the fan).

I hATE sIGNATURES  ;)

What are your temps and can you tell me about the performance

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What are your temps and can you tell me about the performance

Temps are like 3 degree's above room temp(literally). Don't know the performance as its just being used to run Propresenter

Temps are like 3 degree's about room temp(literally). Don't know the performance as its just being used to run Propresenter

Thanks

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650