PC starts lagging and black screen

Go to solution Solved by Tr0jTo,

My SATA cable from the hdd was cut .... i dont know how that happen and by cut i mean the insides were exposed and it probably touche the frame of the case a few times so it froze .. i dont know ... for now its fixed :)

Hi guys. I am having a problem where my pc after a while and i am not sure what causes the problem sometimes it happens when i start playing games but even when i watch videos on youtube. The pc starts to lag , than it freezes and screen goes black and when i am playing a game the sound freezes too and stops. The computer is still running , no shutdown or restart until i do it manually, With no errors or warnings. I dont know if its an hardware issue( probably HDD) or software (virus , bu thats unlikely i scanned the shit out of it)

I am running Windows 8.1 64bit

CPU: AMD Phenom II 1100t X6

GPU: nVidia GTX 560

Cooling: 2x Noctua NF-p12 120mm fans

Corsair H80i (closed water cooling)

HDD: 1x 250 Gb

1x 1000 Gb

Motherboard: ASRock m3n78D

PSU: Cooler master 620W 

Ram: Kingston 8 Gigs DDr3 (4x2)

Any advice will be helpfull , thanks in advance.

Is the graphics card overheating? 

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

My SATA cable from the hdd was cut .... i dont know how that happen and by cut i mean the insides were exposed and it probably touche the frame of the case a few times so it froze .. i dont know ... for now its fixed :)