What motherboard do you recommend for this build?

Hello! :D

I want a motherboard which is solid and have an easy UEFI. NO overclocking!

What motherboard do you think i should get which also matches this build:???

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($178.98 @ OutletPC) 

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.44 @ Amazon) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($229.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $944.35

Thank your for your time :)

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Hello! :D

I want a motherboard which is solid and have an easy UEFI. NO overclocking!

What motherboard do you think i should get which also matches this build:???

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($178.98 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.44 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($229.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $944.35

Thank your for your time :)

I don't want to be harsh, but if this is for gaming, then you can do much better.

As for the MoBo, go with a 990FX chipset. Go with Asus, Gigabyte or MSI.

You should get a 270x unless you really want nvidia

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

gigabyte ud3 990fx 

anyways whats your budget? the build could use some work 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Hi.

This is not only for gaming! My monitor is only a 60 hz monitor so i don't think i need a huge gpu. 

This is also for programming and browsing etc.

My budget is 1200 $

:)

I have no problems with my ASUS M5A99FX R2.0. Nice UEFI and is capable of pushing a decent overclock in case you decide to do that anyway. I'd also suggest getting a cheaper cooler and the 8320 and put more money in to the GPU instead.

A cheaper cooler? Hmm.. But i have heard that this cooler is the best and i want to make sure that my cpu don't burns down :)

Anyway what do you recommend insted of the h100i? :)

Board costing 100$ atleast, CPU 180$ and cooler 100$ so in total 380$. You can get a i7 for that price even or a 4670k/z97.

Hi.

This is not only for gaming! My monitor is only a 60 hz monitor so i don't think i need a huge gpu. 

This is also for programming and browsing etc.

My budget is 1200 $

:)

here 

Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($118.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($364.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1013.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-30 06:22 EDT-0400

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I would recommend that you go with Intel, you will get much better performance.

Also, stay away from the H100i, it has a bad problem with mounting.  It works for some, and not others.  The Cooler Master Seidon 240M is basically the same AIO and only costs $60 from Newegg.com

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bRF7sY
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bRF7sY/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($200.00) <-- In-store Microcenter or Price Match on NCIXUS.com, Frys.com or Staples.com
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($60.00)
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Z Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($81.99 @ Newegg) <-- Excellent price for some performance RAM.  Same price as the 1600Mhz stuff.  No reason not to get.
Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($330.00) <-- Be patient and wait for a sale on either Newegg or NCIX.  NCIX Just had them yesterday but sold out.
Case: Corsair 230T Windowed-BLUE ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Micro Center)
Total: $1005.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-30 06:22 EDT-0400

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

A cheaper cooler? Hmm.. But i have heard that this cooler is the best and i want to make sure that my cpu don't burns down :)

Anyway what do you recommend insted of the h100i? :)

Stay away from the H100i, it has a very bad problem with mounting and causes high temperatures.  It works for some, but not all.  The Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $60 is a much better option.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Board costing 100$ atleast, CPU 180$ and cooler 100$ so in total 380$. You can get a i7 for that price even or a 4670k/z97.

What about a cooler for the i7? Is it nessary or what? :)

You don't need an i7 for programming.  Buy an i5 + the best possible GPU that you can afford.  If you want a cooler, buy the Seidon 240M for $60, you won't find a better price to performance CPU Cooler.

Basically, go with the build I created for you, it is a beastly machine from day one for well under your budget that will last you many of years while being upgrade-ready.

The stock cooler is quiet when it's installed properly and with a proper fan profile, the evo 212 is 25$ just including it for the sake of it. Also there's no point getting a i7 for your use, just complety none and since you aren't interested in overclocking there's also no point in z97/z87 or a K version CPU this is just the best value.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($188.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81 Pro BTC ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($51.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: PNY Optima 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($364.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $960.90
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-30 06:44 EDT-0400

that makes no sense compared to the 3 or 4 builds above that destroy ops build  :(

that makes no sense compared to the 3 or 4 builds above that destroy ops build  :(

No bt i only suggested that mobo because he wanted a mobo that matches the build :/

No bt i only suggested that mobo because he wanted a mobo that matches the build :/

Board would still be more expensive than the CPU and GPU, that's never a good sign! :P

Board would still be more expensive than the CPU and GPU, that's never a good sign! :P

Yeah B| 

He Should go with a different processor and i wonder why he is going for a liquid cooler though he is not going to overclock.