PC acting up when games start

Nasirdude3211

Hey so when i load certain games not all games, like

Need for speed HP

ARMA 2

PAYDAY 2

and some others 

from steam when i alt + tab those games cause both my screens to go black and there is no response from either!

Most of the time when i load the game the publisher name shows and then black screens and the same thing happens...

IDK whats wrong....

I have a video of it that i just recorded

IDK the video's not embeding :(

i really dont know whats causing that maybe try to reinstall them and maybe your drivers are outdated

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

i really dont know whats causing that maybe try to reinstall them and maybe your drivers are outdated

I have tryed reinstalling many times do not work :( and my drivers are the newest one.... 

I have tryed reinstalling many times do not work :( and my drivers are the newest one.... 

have you tried installing the direct x file for each game?

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

have you tried installing the direct x file for each game?

Nope but ill try it now..

Nope but ill try it now..

ok it should be somewhere in the game files i think in documents just look in a folder with loads of .dll i think and there should be a thing called dx setup

Spoiler

ok it should be somewhere in the game files i think in documents just look in a folder with loads of .dll i think and there should be a thing called dx setup

Didnt work :(

Run furmark and see if it does the same thing to confirm if its GPU related. You might just have to RMA your 780.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Run furmark and see if it does the same thing to confirm if its GPU related. You might just have to RMA your 780.

Link me please?

Link me please?

No need for the link found it and ran it and it ran fine... IDK whats wrong!