In a bind due to mobo fan headers

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

If you connect other fans to CPU fan header, they will run at same speed/percent of power than CPU fan. But its ok.

Okay. I'm in a bit of a bind. I recently bought an ASUS H81M-D PLUS since around that time it was one of the best cheapest mobo that had front panel USB 3 and Sata 6Gb/s I could afford. Anyway the mobo has two fan connectors one for CPU and for one chassis. Problem is I got two fans in my case, one in the front and one back. I got a PWM fan splitter. Yeah, I connect it to the chassis fan header to use both fans but I can't connect the front fan unless I do some magic, and the way the chassis header is makes it seem impossible to connect the front fan. This is the Mobo http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132083

TLDR; So can I connect the PWM fan splitter to the CPU fan mobo header and connect the heatsink and the front fan along without any issues? Case is a Cooler Master N200 matx btw.

Why can't you connect it to the front fan? Too short?

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Why can't you connect it to the front fan? Too short?

Nah. It's just where the fan header is there will be some things in the way like the ram and GPU for the cable to get through properly. But if I can connect the fan splitter on the cpu fan header and use the heatsink with the front fan it'll make my job easier. I just don't know if it'll work without any problems.

If you connect other fans to CPU fan header, they will run at same speed/percent of power than CPU fan. But its ok.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv