Origin PC Wants to Sell AMD GPUs All of a Sudden, Wonder Why ?

So you've heard the news as was posted on LTT, AMD & Origin made up but the question is why ?
And did Nvidia in fact give Origin money to dump AMD cards ? Turns out it's actually more than that & Origin will be selling AMD GPUs again starting with the 285.... interesting.

Here's the story

Personal opinion
I personally never liked Origin PC, their systems are vastly overpriced and they have no additional value to add like most other botique PC builders they also handled the situation with AMD disastirously they're very lucky AMD didn't sue or resort to some other form of punishment like withholding GPUs which Nvidia actually does to punish board partners that screw up.

What is the point of this topic

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

if your gonna build custom pc systems bring something to the table, like digital storm

Even though this is a repost, gonna say this anyways:

No one actually knows if Nvidia gave money to OriginPC for exclusivity. I personally doubt that they did because what would Nvidia gain by doing so? Nothing except internet points for the fanboys.

AMD has done some stupid shit themselves anyways.

I don't buy the Original story... see what I did there, ok never mind.
If Nvidia did not pay Origin to dump AMD cards then why did Origin do it ? I don't buy this "AMD has changed so much in 11 months" that stinks of PR bullshit. AMD didn't change, Origin did.
They were losing sales & business and that's the simple fact & they want to get in early on the 285 now....? after all the shit they did ? pathetic !

perhaps a case of sudden onset dimentia.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

perhaps a case of sudden onset dimentia.

Or just greed.I think it's just greed.

They'll price it the same as Nvidia equivalent rigs but make more money off of it because AMD is better price:performance

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

They'll price it the same as Nvidia equivalent rigs but make more money off of it because AMD is better price:performance

Exactly, greed !

If Nvidia did not pay Origin to dump AMD cards then why did Origin do it ?

When logic fails, look for the $$$,  When Intel screwed over AMD by holding pc builders to ransom in 2000, no one knew anything until AMD finally had enough evidence to take it to the Authorities.  I would assume in this case if Nvidia has something to answer to it would be in origins best interest to come clean or for AMD to put up the evidence. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i do believe they have taken the "nvidia money" to not sell AMD parts 

still impress me that we forgive Origin pc for this  <_<

but we are the good guys  ^_^