Why did you convert to Master Race?

Minecraft/ Arma are what brought me into PC gaming... That and all the retro flash games when I was Younger... #BTDMasterRace

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I was a peasantbox user for 2 years, all of which I said to myself "I wish I could mod my games". At the end of the two years, I finally got my PC, and ascended to the master race.

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

STEAM SALES. nuff said

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

My story began a long time ago in a land far far away, all I had was a wii and a dream of gaming in the best way-which I did not no what is was. Later I moved onto a XBox 360 and had only 2 games. It was at this time that I thought I had it all, but I didn't. After some time I thought how cool a custom pc would look, so I googled the google and found Alienware, unfortunately when I saw the prices I thought "the hell is this?" and immediately forgot about it. Overtime I began Redditing and saw the /r/pcmasterrace and decided I WAS going to build a pc. I immediately went onto the You of Tubes and found Tech of Tomorrow at the time I thought Linustechtips was supposed to b about linux so I ignored it until eventually i found out he gas a review of EVERYTHING decent so I watched a video and it began, I saw the light of the Saint Linus and his preachings to the Lord GabeN it is after this that I began being a preacher of the power of the GabeN. As a preacher I have attempted to being dozens over to the master race and out of peasantry, unfortunately as of late my preachings have been in vain.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

I tried to build a comp for audio production, but all it needed for gaming was a GPU. When in Roam

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Can you play Brutal Doom on a console. It's also in the name you know. PCMasterRace. It's a Master Race.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

So many reasons, mostly because I can work and play at the same time.

Also,

- Keyboard and mouse

- Graphics

- Steam sales

- Upgrading

- Mechanical keyboards

- Ltt.com

- EVERYTHING

When I was 3 or 4 I was already playing this game called 'Busy Town' on my dads old mac, when I was 7, I got a Nintendo DS Lite. Two years later I got a £200 laptop, and got extremely into the idea of gaming. After 2 years with that crappy Compaq laptop, I had researched tonnes. I asked my dad if we could build a computer and he was obviously unsure so he asked this computer dude who told me that I was "too young" and should just buy an Xbox 360. So, my dad trusted him, and we bought an Xbox 360. This was April 2012. I played Xbox 360 up until a week ago, when I finally ordered my £1000 gaming pc :D

I just built it yesterday, and I am so pleased :D

#SSDsFTW

itaroken

Can you play Brutal Doom on a console. It's also in the name you know. PCMasterRace. It's a Master Race.

Nobody has ever said in the history of words: Console Master Race,

itaroken

Nobody has ever said in the history of words: Console Master Race,

A nintendo fanboy once made a video on youtube titled "Wii U master race"

A nintendo fanboy once made a video on youtube titled "Wii U master race"

Good Lord.  :blink:

What a sad, confused child.

itaroken

I did it simply to save money. Some console gamers may be like "Whaaaaat, but you spent £1000, a console is only £350".

Yes but what is the purpose of a gaming console? To play games. Games cost money, a LOT of money over the lifetime of a console where the average title costs £20 and a £10 game is a "bargain" even indie titles can cost £2-15. It adds up very quickly. Compare that to PC where £10 is considered (to me personally) a big purchase and paying £30-50 for a PC game is very very rare. I'm used to getting bundles of games for a few quid or sometimes just one, count em, ONE PENNY to go DRM free. The savings from moving to PC are simply massive.

Even better is that with the money saved I COULD upgrade my graphics card in a few years if I wanted to, in fact since building my PC in Feb 2014 I have over £2000 worth of Steam games, so its already paid for itself and then some.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

1) You can play classic games on emulators.
2) Everything is designed on a pc (Consoles and games included)
3) Extremely varied when it comes to customizing.
4) 144HZ Master race.
5) Widest selection of games, EVER.
6) Cheaper in the long run.
7) Isn't limited to "playing games".
8) Pic related, my rig.

SezLdMu.jpg

From young I always been using a PC, my father preferred them and he would not buy a console, so I guess I just stuck with PCs

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Because I am an intuitive Thinker and take pride in my superior understanding and that what PC master race is all about.

Because if Pcs are for you has a lot to do if you have the understanding to take advantage of them properly.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Ive been a pc gamer from day one, As of writing this post im a week away from being 21, i grew up with my father being a pc tech and have been playing games on pc's since i was about 3 years of age. I have always kept an xbox around for the rare exclusive i really wanted to play like the halo series etc and soon to come destiny which is one of my most looked forward to games in my lifetime. I guess i never really converted however i have converted multiple friends in the past few years. After they saw my setup and realized what i could build for them on the cheap and how much better it was than console gaming they quickly made the swap. we all have xbox ones kicking around so that we can play destiny until the pc version lands (lets face it, we all know its coming eventually but itll be a while). i can easily say im  not the typical "pc master race" vs "console peasant" kind of gamer as i embrace both sides knowing that they both have a very firm place within our world.

It's so much cheaper to play on a PC.

Update your hardware every 3 or 4 years, don't worry about which games you can or cannot play and emulate any(almost any) video game, if you want to that much.

My last video game(console) was the Nintendo 64 and PS1. Those were the good times. I don't hate console players, I just don't have the free time, money or patience for that anymore!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

No one over the age of 10 actually gives a crap about any master race drivel. People play games to play video games. There are some stuff on PC that is amazing just as there are franchises that are console only that I enjoy. (You can't emulate everything properly). The advantages to the PC are that games are cheaper while the platform itself can be more expensive, but that depends on the amount you're willing to invest. People who claim you need to spend 1 million dollars for a good gaming PC are idiots. Like wise are the types that actually have the immature levels to call someone a "peasant" because they are playing a game on a console. This is the dumbest dick measuring contest when it comes to gaming and all parties on the extreme end are annoying.

It's simple. Everyone has different tastes in gaming. If there is a game you want badly enough on a platform, you'll play it on that platform. From someone with SLI'd Titans to that person sitting on a park bench playing the latest Pokemon game, we're all gamers. No need to go on some peen measuring contest about it.

I never "converted". PC has always been my primary gaming platform, although I did used to play some exclusive games on the X360. This console gen, I don't think I'll own any of the consoles this time, maybe just the DS4 later down the line to play some PC racing/sports games.

-Graphics

-Multitasking

-Mouse + Keyboard

-Love computer stuff

-Able to play old games

-Multiple Screens

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Wanted to get a decent BF4 frame rate, got myself a laptop 5 months before it came out. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I bought a PS4, and gave my brother my PS3 thinking I would never play it again. Barely any games came out for PS4, and I kinda always wanted a beast PC. So I went for it. Glad I did, too.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I always played some PC games throughout the years growing up but I didn't fully convert to PC gaming until 2010 when I decided I just wasn't happy with console gaming and what it had to offer me.Growing up I spent a lot of time playing Doom, Quake 3, Diablo, Diablo 2, Rainbow Six and Counter-Strike so I still got to play some of the best PC games in history. I just wish I had a PC that could properly handle games so I could have played more.

I was done with my 360 and deciding  whether to go ps4 or xbone , but I had a couple friends with gaming pc's who convinced me and the rest of my friends to get a pc, now we all game together ands its sweet, + I don't even use my PC for gaming most of the time (its very good for other things aswell)

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I didn't convert. I was born one. Started at age 3

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4