Optimal air cooling in a Define series case

Emceeschw3pp3

From many reviews, unboxings, and ect. I know that the front fans for the Define series are somewhat starved in terms of intake. I know that they have the slots along the side and what not, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or tested something like the Corsair SP series in order to combat that somewhat closed off front panel. Am I just wrong in thinking that the increase in static pressure would make an improvement over something like the air flow series from Corsair? Keep in mind that I would be running these fans as low as possible, in order to complement the silent design of the Define series.

From many reviews, unboxings, and ect. I know that the front fans for the Define series are somewhat starved in terms of intake. I know that they have the slots along the side and what not, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or tested something like the Corsair SP series in order to combat that somewhat closed off front panel. Am I just wrong in thinking that the increase in static pressure would make an improvement over something like the air flow series from Corsair? Keep in mind that I would be running these fans as low as possible, in order to complement the silent design of the Define series.

Static pressure optimized fans will help. If you want quiet, you should also get fans that are inherently quiet. Two good static pressure optimized 140mm fans for the front. NF-A14's or NB PK-2's. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

SP fans will help

I just don't have any front fans in my silenced define mini

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

What I'd personally do would be put a couple of fan filters on the top of the case and use that as an intake.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11