its my power supply dmg?

Darkk Abud

Software-based voltage monitor are typically inaccurate. You would need to get a Digital Multimeter if you want accurate readings.

Is there any reason for your concerns? Is your computer faulty?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

i use CPUID HWMonitorPro to see the voltage of my power suplly and its so confuse cause on 12+v they r low always, 12v should be stable or vary??

1. Annex some pictures of my bios says 12v stable  

Don't rely on software or even BIOS to tell you how good your PSU voltage regulation is, rely on professional reviews of your PSU.

The Silent Pro M2 has good voltage regulation. You'll be fine.

"Rawr XD"

Is there any reason for your concerns? Is your computer faulty?

ya when i want to play games like lol or any other my cpu crash and some times on my screen have green lines i check the ram, hd,cant check the videocard yet cause i dont have any other pc, and a friend told me check u psu maybe thats the problem

This. You should never use software to monitor your PSU. Why worry about these small things anyway. It's just doing what every PSU does.

i worrie cause if the psu dont give the correctly voltage can damage all

Don't rely on software or even BIOS to tell you how good your PSU voltage regulation is, rely on professional reviews of your PSU.

The Silent Pro M2 has good voltage regulation. You'll be fine.

ya i know im not pro on psu and i dont have a Digital Multimeter thats y i use a software and i test on others pcs and show the correct voltage and stable

ya when i want to play games like lol or any other my cpu crash and some times on my screen have green lines i check the ram, hd,cant check the videocard yet cause i dont have any other pc, and a friend told me check u psu maybe thats the problem

If I were you, I would ask some friends for some spare parts to find out what's faulty in your system.

Borrow a PSU, switch it and stress test it. If it keeps crashing, than it's not the PSU. Then try another RAM memory, GPU and, finally, CPU.

You could also check your temperatures because sometimes that could be the issue but there are many possible reasons.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Well according to your profile. And assuming you still don't have a GPU yet, Your system will be using about 200w max, out of the total 1000w. Your PSU is barely working and highly inefficient right now. Especially if you are just surfing the internet you will be using even less power.

actually i have a gpu ati radeon hd 6870 if u see on the image its the last 1 and the voltage r less that 1 0.95 and im worried about to damage my gpu or something like that