Need help looking for a good PC.

Hey guys, I am looing to buy a gaming PC. I don't know if it is cheaper to build one, or just buy one. I am looking at the buying. but HEY if its cheaper, and runs better, I  would be more then willing to build one from scratch.  my budget is around 5-6 hundred dollars. (this will be my first gaming PC) I don't have a whole lot to spend. but I am defiantly willing to gradually upgrade.

So if you have reconditions for a already built PC PLEASE LET ME KNOW in the comments.

if you have reconditions for a homemade PC, again PLEASE LET ME KNOW (put recommended equipment please)

THANKS

I don't know if it is cheaper to build one, or just buy one. 

giphy.gif

Build one, never buy one pre-built.

Give me about 5 minutes to throw something together.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Does this include os, monitors, and other peripherals? 

@CaptinCCat

Here you go:

Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $647.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-28 21:20 EDT-0400

Its just a little bit over your budget, but its better than what alot of those pre-built computers would get you.
(I suggest overclocking the hell out of the pentium, you should be able to get it up to 4GHz+ with the 212 evo cooling it)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have a decent moniter. I just need a computer. I have headset, mouse, keyboard, moniter. and what not. just the build

and thanks for the build.

to what extent should it be able to operate

thanks for the build. I have moniters, and what not. I need the case, contents, and os

I have a decent moniter. I just need a computer. I have headset, mouse, keyboard, moniter. and what not. just the build

and thanks for the build.

to what extent should it be able to operate

It should be able to run pretty much any game that is out at this time on at least medium settings with 30+ fps which in most games is more than playable.

Dont reccomend the Pentium shit, the modern games need 4 cores

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Dont reccomend the Pentium shit, the modern games need 4 cores

This^ Get a fx 6300

It should be able to run pretty much any game that is out at this time on at least medium settings with 30+ fps which in most games is more than playable.

u wot m8?

wow, thats a lot of bees!

u wot m8?

30 fps is playable, not optimal but playable.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!