What are you scared of?

orangecat

I don't know why but i really hate changing light bulbs. My bathroom light burnt out today and I let it sit like that for well over 12 hours before I tried to change it. I don't know why but I just hate it and theres no reason.

So what do you hate/fear?

I hate Piers Morgan.

I don't get scared, I get revenge.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Humans

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Spiders! What sane person isn't afraid of them?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Clowns.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fear implies a certain level of caring, something I don't really have for myself. I guess I'm afraid of something bad happening to one of the 3 people I do care about I guess

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

walking barefoot on wet tiles

pool drains

overflowing toilets

shower drains

all forms of "splashback"

"alright get in a group of-"

forgetting to turn off the iron/stove

being robbed

groups of people, especially male minorities in seedy neighborhoods

U.S. political polarization

I'm scared shitless of getting into a car accident, that and the upgraded stereo system + infinite playlists gives me good reasons to leave home early and drive everywhere piss slow

cockroaches can die in fires, I think bees and wasps aren't that bad at all, and spiders are bros.

Error: 410

Spiders.

Spanish 2.

Toilets that overflow.

Cars with high centers of gravity.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Spiders (not the cute ones) and getting caught outside in a hail storm

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I'm scared that everything I do is in vain, that no matter how much code I write, how many lives I change, how many people I love, how many people I hate, that I'm destined for the same fate as everyone else. That we're all destined to decompose in the ground or be burn to ash decades from now, no matter what our impact is on the human existence, whether we bring peace to the Earth or war.

That's what terrifies me.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Having a dead end life.......

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Spiders

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

My mom driving.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Going to a bar, getting drunk and taking a woman home for the night. Just for her to whip out a cock in the bedroom. 

Beware of ladyboys.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

upgraded stereo system + infinite playlists gives me good reasons to leave home early and drive everywhere piss slow

Wat? Wat stereo system u got? Any subs?

And I seriously thought you were 14 lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wat? Wat stereo system u got? Any subs?

And I seriously thought you were 14 lol

Punch series comps in the front, coax in the back, 2 12" comps and two Alpine amps.

kind of want to buy a 15" Type R and build my own box later to save some space.

Error: 410

Installing CPU's

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

If these images disturb you, you may have Trypophobia 

d8ab1f5c-8c0a-49a1-b602-e86a275c23b4-102

914c1cd1a5b6270dcddd1640f289cacf.jpg

2013_03_07-Trypophobia03_rect540.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Cokeman

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Punch series comps in the front, coax in the back, 2 12" comps and two Alpine amps.

kind of want to buy a 15" Type R and build my own box later to save some space.

Thats a pretty sick setup u got there m8 ;)

What car is it?

Spoiler

Spiders! What sane person isn't afraid of them?

i love spiders...

Im scared of letting people down, cheezy yes but i cant live with the fact that i didn't do all i could. this actually effects me a lot at my job which i hate myself for. working at a local Tv station this just killed my nerves since everything must be perfect.