Switch audio to two different speaker sets

I have my PC set up with my 5.1 speaker system connected to it, with a L/R and centre speaker (Speakers use RCA), I have my Xbox One set up at the end of my bed, with a TV. My rear speakers are set up as L/R speakers with an extra centre speaker. My question is, is there a way to connect them all into the one system? using a switcher to switch the output between the PC speakers and the Xbox speakers. I tried to use a RCA switcher, and use L/R and Video for centre, but It didn't work. I could use simple RCA spliters on each speaker so they all play, but I don't want sound coming from my PC when I'm watching a movie on my Xbox or vice versa. My only other option is to manually unplug the current speakers and plug in the others.

If anyone has any ideas it would be great.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

for the sake of better understanding your situation, wouldn't a receiver with switchable A/B speaker sets solve this issue or am I reading this incorrectly?

Error: 410

for the sake of better understanding your situation, wouldn't a receiver with switchable A/B speaker sets solve this issue or am I reading this incorrectly?

Oh, that is exactly what I need, I knew there was something that did this, just didn't know what they were called. But I need one that supports RCA speakers, I don't exactly want to cut off the ends.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"