Cable Ties? Velcro, normal what?

Matthew12106

So it's been a year since my first build and I'm upgrading my case to the corsair 760t!!!. So the case has a full side window... So I want this to be the cleanest cable managment job ever as I really didn't put alllot of effort in my first build infact barley any. So The corsair 760 comes with your standard cable ties but according to what I here velcro cable ties are the way to go. But I don't know where to buy them so just searching in amazing I found this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Approx-100pcs-Velcro-Wire-Cable-Straps---Black/dp/B00H93B7YO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1409264659&sr=8-2&keywords=pc+velcro+cable+ties

But it has a picture of them tying up earphone so I don't think they are for pc...

So some more searching I found more but even those they look a bit too thick and big to fit in the cable managment holes in a computer case IDK Please help me.

Important: If you are going to link me something make sure it's from the UK version of Amazon or ebay

Thanks!

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

I'd rather have a case that comes with that already :S

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

If you can find them around these, super clean and nice for sleeved or flat cables, I usually see them on those wholesale sites from asia:

T2ZDvlXcBXXXXXXXXX_!!411060387.jpg

I've always been pretty decent at cable management and if you spend time and effort on it, you can do the same as velcro with twist-ties.