X99 Motherboard and Haswell-E Pricing New Zealand

Str_Mape

While there aren't any pictures or specs detailed it does give prices that seem about right but slightly better than I had expected.

Motherboards

ASROCK X99 EXTREME4 - $399.95 - Link

ASROCK X99 WS - $529.95 - Link

ASUS X99-DELUXE - $699.95 - Link

ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME - $849.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD4 - $519.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-GAMING 5 - $549.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-GAMING G1 WIFI - $669.95 - Link

CPU's 

INTEL HASWELL-E CORE I7 5820K - $539.95 - Link

INTEL HASWELL-E CORE I7 5930K - $799.95 - Link

INTEL HASWELL-E CORE I7 5960X - $1399.95 - Link

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

At least we don't have cops that shoot minorities for no reason.

*The pricing is slightly better at PBtech, for a couple of those boards at least.

"ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME - $849.95" Well, that seems to be on the expensive side of things xD

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Holy crap, 850nzd, that's like €550 :o

More than my mobo, CPU and cooler combined..lol

Don't forget that every thing here is relatively expensive due to the fairly small market.

"ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME - $849.95" Well, that seems to be on the expensive side of things xD

It's the same price as the Rampage IV Extreme

At least we don't have cops that shoot minorities for no reason.

*The pricing is slightly better at PBtech, for a couple of those boards at least.

You have to factor in the fact that PBtech has a credit card surcharge and you have to pay for delivery while you don't with computer lounge.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

The Asrock Extreme 4 looks packed, prices should be even lower on the US, maybe we can get this for $350

X99-Extreme4_box.png

Im pretty sure i know the answer but the prices are in U.S right? 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

The Asrock Extreme 4 looks packed, prices should be even lower on the US, maybe we can get this for $350

A titan black here 1700 you guys have it for 1k I'd guess you'll get the extreme for for 275-325

Im pretty sure i know the answer but the prices are in U.S right? 

No they're in NZD as it's a New Zealand store.

You guys have pops for like 5$ I'm not surprised. with these prices.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

While there aren't any pictures or specs detailed it does give prices that seem about right but slightly better than I had expected.

ASROCK X99 EXTREME4 - $399.95 - Link

ASROCK X99 WS - $529.95 - Link

ASUS X99-DELUXE - $699.95 - Link

ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME - $849.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD4 - $519.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-GAMING 5 - $549.95 - Link

GIGABYTE GA-X99-GAMING G1 WIFI - $669.95 - Link

hope this makes the x99 deluxe a 400€ board max

also asrock now does WS branding instead of asus?

one fugly board tho

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

A titan black here 1700 you guys have it for 1k I'd guess you'll get the extreme for for 275-325

No they're in NZD as it's a New Zealand store.

ok, thanks i didnt know because of the money sign. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

when ddr4 is cheaper ill get one

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

You guys have pops for like 5$ I'm not surprised. with these prices.

We can buy fathers for only $5, I'll take 12.

Our prices are not nearly that high except for 2L bottle of Irn-Bru imported from the UK it's around $2 for a 1.5L bottle of Mountain Dew and 3 for coke when they're not on special but that a pretty rare occasion.

We can buy fathers for only $5, I'll take 12.

Our prices are not nearly that high except for 2L bottle of Irn-Bru imported from the UK it's around $2 for a 1.5L bottle of Mountain Dew and 3 for coke when they're not on special but that a pretty rare occasion.

Oh I use to here from some Aussi/new zealand people have high prices.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It's 10 times better than any red motherboard, that's for sure.

that i agree with, but dat x99 deluxe and dat msi x99 sli plus

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

For those of you doubting him, he is correct, I know, I have seen all the stock first hand with all its pricing, although some of those them will be slightly cheaper than he listed.

Also, DDR4 is going to be about double the price of DDR3, as a general figure.

For those of you doubting him, he is correct, I know, I have seen all the stock first hand with all its pricing, although some of those them will be slightly cheaper than he listed.Also, DDR4 is going to be about double the price of DDR3, as a general figure.

I figured there would probably be some price fluctuations before release which is why I also directly linked the products.

Yeah, Playtech is going to have pretty much the same pricing as you saw on computer lounge, the 5820k looks like a serious cpu for the price, no joke, its going to kick some serious ass.

Yeah, Playtech is going to have pretty much the same pricing as you saw on computer lounge, the 5820k looks like a serious cpu for the price, no joke, its going to kick some serious ass.

Well it's pretty much a 4930k with a slightly high IPC and 100mhz lower stock clock. and it's a little over 20% cheaper.

The Asus is the best looking one. The others are ugly IMO.

It's pretty much all personal preference, my favourites that are listed are the Asrock Extreme 4 and the Asus Deluxe