Suggest me a mouse

Trashcan
Go to solution Solved by Satlen,

The Zowie FK1 sounds like the perfect mouse for you! http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=news&p=58 I have one and it is the best mouse I have used so far! The only thing is that they are in high demand so it is hard to find them in stock.

Edit: If you do go shopping for this mouse, don't get it mixed up with the FK (FK 2014). That is last years model and is a little bit different.

Grip style: Fingertip

Sensitivity: I play FPS games with a 11 inch 360

Maximum Budget: $50 Can be stretched if needed

Additional Buttons: Just a DPI switch

Games I play: Just FPS

Other info: Must have no prediction, must be ambidextrous, lightweight preferred, wired only, low lift off distance, MUST BE OPTICAL, i also have 9 inch hands from wrist to tip of middle finger.

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

Here the top 5 mice that I would get if I wanted 5 mice :P

1. Razer Naga 2014

2. Corsair M95

3. R.A.T 9

4. Razer Deathadder

5. Logitech G600

All of those are great Mice I just prefer that Naga as I really like it for how it looks, the extra buttons, and its performance  :D

You could try an see if you can get the G402, it has an optical sensor and is wired. I am not sure about weight though, I don't know what you call light.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g402-hyperion-fury-fps-gaming-mouse

You can see more details of it here. It weighs 144 grams with the cable.

EDIT: It is not ambidextrous sorry.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Here the top 5 mice that I would get if I wanted 5 mice :P

1. Razer Naga 2014

2. Corsair M95

3. R.A.T 9

4. Razer Deathadder

5. Logitech G600

All of those are great Mice I just prefer that Naga as I really like it for how it looks, the extra buttons, and its performance  :D

wow how all of those dont fit what he wants :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Id suggest Roccat Kone Pure Optical, Zowie FK or evo, and Razer Deathadder . All prob a bit above your budget but totally worth it.

at that money, G400s, might be a few $ too much but its one of the best and very cheap

Too bulky and its not ambidextrous 

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

btw, now that you add ambidextrous i dont know any at that price :/ 

Too bulky and its not ambidextrous 

i typed before you added that info :) and its actually quite small

razer orochi is good mouse but it has a laser sensor instead of an optical and it costs $70

wow how all of those dont fit what he wants :P

Just suggested some mice which I find to be great and worth considering, he doesn't have to get any of those if he doesn't like them

The Zowie FK1 sounds like the perfect mouse for you! http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=news&p=58 I have one and it is the best mouse I have used so far! The only thing is that they are in high demand so it is hard to find them in stock.

Edit: If you do go shopping for this mouse, don't get it mixed up with the FK (FK 2014). That is last years model and is a little bit different.

Ok since it must be ambidextrous Razer Deathadder and Zowie FK/1 or AM.

Left handed? :(

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Ok since it must be ambidextrous Razer Deathadder and Zowie FK/1 or AM.

ive owned the DA and its too small 

ive owned the DA and its too small 

Hmm well Zowie might me to small as well then. Im not sure then man. You've eliminated all the best optical mice.  :P Whats wrong with your steelseries?

Hmm well Zowie might me to small as well then. Im not sure then man. You've eliminated all the best optical mice.  :P Whats wrong with your steelseries?

the LOD is way too high 

the LOD is way too high 

Have you tried the tape fix? 

Steelseries rival? It's not at all ambidextrous though...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Pretty sure you can adjust the lift off distance on the RAW, can you not? I know for a fact you can with the standard Sensei. I'm a lefty and own the standard Sensei, never had a better mouse in my life.

Have you tried the tape fix? 

Tape fix doesnt work on laser mice. it works on my good ol WMO though :)

This looks like the perfect mouse for me!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I appreciate all of them :) But it looks like the Zowie FK1 is the perfect mouse for me. Thanks to @ for the suggestion. 

G100s is well below your budget and basically has everything you asked. The FK1 is good however it is pricey and it's stock is dodgy. @Trashcan

A lot of north american CS pros use the G100s so it is a solid mouse.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"