is the H110 actually good.

Wanted to know if the H110 is actually good for the price and how is the mounting? same shit as the h110i?

Temps for me seem to do well considering my room is typically 28-30c Oc'ed 3570k stays around 33-35 idle, gaming is about 45-50 for the loaded core, prime95 is about 70c. for Mounting you have to make sure your case can support a 280mm cooler otherwise it could be a huge pain. If I was to do it again I would have gone with a 240 as it seems far more cases support this and the performance difference isn't that much

OAS || AAS || LLS

Here are the specs:

CPU: Intel i7-4790k

GPU: GTX TITAN (already owning)

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VII Formula

RAM: Corsair Dominator Plantium 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MGHz

CPU Cooler: ----------

Storage: Samsung Serie 840 EVO 256GB 2,5'' 6GB/s

Storage: Western Digital WD Black 2TB, SATA 6GB/s

PSU: Thermaltake 730W SE (already owning)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo black

Monitor: BenQ XL2420Z

Keyboard: Logitech G19 (already owning)

Mouse: Logitech 500 (already owning)

Headphones: Turtle Beach PX22 (already owning)

I like mine. I get Mid 50's while gaming on my 4790k @ 4.7GHZ 1.275V

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Wanted to know if the H110 is actually good for the price and how is the mounting? same shit as the h110i?

If you go for the nzxt x61 youll get around 2-8C cooler 

I second the X61 or H220X. The H110 doesn't have the same mounting issues as the H100i, but when compared to other 280mm AIOs it falls behind.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Just wait for the Seidon 240m to go on sale again :P 

$65 for a 240mm AIO is a great deal, and the added benefits of an H110 isn't really worth the extra money.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I agree with Djdwosk97.  If you live in the US, and are willing to be patient, the Seidon 240M for $60 is an unbeatable deal.  It is hands down the best price to performance cooler of any kind on the market.  Check out my Review With Statistics

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."