ICT project

invictus43

Hey guys. I am new to this forum but I watch linustechtips all the time. I have a question to ask about an ICT project for my masters degree. I chose this forum because  I am  a fan of linus and I am sure that all of you people are awesome and will help me. So..as stupid as it may sound... I have applied for a masters degree in IT, Management and Innovation in Sweden. I have studied Business Management before and I have no technological background. It wasn't even necessary to have in order to apply for the course. I did it because it sounded interesting haha. Now I have to work on ICT project and really don't know how to start. I am looking for ideas and inspiration. The project has nothing to do with programing. I need to create an idea, to improve a service or create a new one. I don't need anyone to do this for me, however I am looking for people who have worked on such projects and can share knowledge. The lecturers did not give us any directions , they just want to see what we can achieve without having experience working on such projects.

So guys I will be grateful if you share your experience to see how to approach such a project.

PS: Some of you may say that since I have studied business I am supposed to know how to work on projects. But NO. Although I have studied Business Management I have never worked in the business sector. I have a government job and my task is to regulate different authorities and there are no projects.

Since it's an ICT, Find usefulness with NFC (near field communications) to communicate with objects.  

Welcome to LinusTechTips :) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit