im looking for the best gaming headset for max €200

thauolar
Go to solution Solved by Archangel1994,

ATH-M50x + modmic will be around $200

@thauolar

im in need for a new headset for gaming and i have a buget of €200 a little more is ok

I heard the new "Streets by 50 Star Wars Edition" Has amazing sound and is very comfy on your ears.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I heard the new "Streets by 50 Star Wars Edition" Has amazing sound and is very comfy on your ears.

He will hate you if he didnt see the video :P.

Note, this is sarcasm :D, streets suck balls (giving too much credit here)

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Grab a USB condenser mic or a mod mic, and get some real heaphones from Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamics, AKG etc

Haha at least mention that its a joke :) people might ACTUALLY buy them 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Grab a USB condenser mic or a mod mic, and get some real heaphones from Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamics, AKG etc

i looked at those streats by 50 star wars edition and went like noooooo not gonna happen

I wish Linus would make a PSA on gaming headsets... Buy some ATH-M50Xs and a modmic.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Oh shit, imagine that haha.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

the recommendations you all gave sound pretty good but they are all to expensive i dont want to spend more the €250 including the modmic

ATH-M50x + modmic will be around $200

@thauolar

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Consider steelseries H wireless headset.

it does look realy interesting

im in need for a new headset for gaming and i have a buget of €200 a little more is ok

Are you a competitive or fun gamer? Do you prefer open or closed back headphones? Do you like having bass?

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Are you a competitive or fun gamer? Do you prefer open or closed back headphones? Do you like having bass?

i dont game compeditive and i prefer closed headphones and i do prefer more bass

i dont game compeditive and i prefer closed headphones and i do prefer more bass

DT770 or a HP150 and a modmic. The mod mic is on sale on Massdrop currently. The M50s aren't all that good for gaming, they have a really tiny soundstage and the bass is meh from reviews I have read.

DT770 or a HP150 and a modmic. The mod mic is on sale on Massdrop currently. The M50s aren't all that good for gaming, they have a really tiny soundstage and the bass is meh from reviews I have read.

could you give a link to the second headset becouse i cant find it

i live in the Netherlands so probably via a site called tweakers

The only website that I can currently find that sells the Soundmagic HP150 is the one I linker earlier and I think they ship to the Netherlands.

thanks just ordered the modmic

Do you mind liking my post?