best matx for liquid cooling?

1832vin

originally, i was gonna wait for the 380t, but, it's mitx, and i need a lga-2011 build, so, i need it to be matx.

the prodigy is known for the matx market, but i would like to explore different options.

i'm gonna liquid cool a gpu and cpu, with dual rad setup,

here are my lookouts:

Xigmatek Aquila

Corsair Carbide Series Air 240

BitFenix Prodigy M

which one do you think it's the best, personally, it's gonna be put on top of a desk, so the smaller the better, but i need to fit everything in first

I recall a review video stating that the Air 240 wasn't dual rad capable. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

The Aquila could be good, basically a ITX Prodigy for mATX systems. Might have clearance issues with the primary PCI-E slot, but that isn't a big deal.

The Prodigy M could work, but too many potential clearance issues.

Personally I'd recommend one of the following, Fractal Arc Mini R2, Corsair Obsidian 350D, or the Fractal Design Node 804. The 804 would probably be the best choice of the 3.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Arc mini r2

honestly, it was my first though, but it's just too big

I recall a review video stating that the Air 240 wasn't dual rad capable. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

The Aquila could be good, basically a ITX Prodigy for mATX systems. Might have clearance issues with the primary PCI-E slot, but that isn't a big deal.

The Prodigy M could work, but too many potential clearance issues.

Personally I'd recommend one of the following, Fractal Arc Mini R2, Corsair Obsidian 350D, or the Fractal Design Node 804. The 804 would probably be the best choice of the 3.

i've looked at your other recommended ones, but they are too big, so i'm going with the Aquila, but, i don't see anywhere to put a pump res combo...

i'm using a Matx board, with a ek res pump combo, and i'm gonna be top mounting the rads

is there space for a pump and a res?

i see that there is room for hdd because i'm using an matx

If you can get it the Parvum Systems S2.0 would have the space you want without being huge.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

honestly, it was my first though, but it's just too big

I did some calculations regarding matx case dimensions some time ago (rank from biggest to smallest):

post-784-0-29166000-1409230444.png

arc mini r2 is actually smaller than aquila.

if you really want a small case, pick sg09.