My cheap case database project, is it worth it

brownninja97

So i was thinking about putting a guide together for cases under £40(maybe under £50 whichever you think is better), basically it would mean that i would make a pretty massive database of the all of the cheaper cases as ive built pcs in a lot of them.

This is a project that will not be finished in one day, it is something that is likely to take months but in the end it will result in a pretty detailed guide(more detailed then my overviews in the news sub forums), that means an overview from myself of each case, few pictures and links to other reviews and places where you can buy each case.

Im thinking the easiest way for me to do this is to make a spoiler for each case.

The only problem im thinking about is that i dont want to put hundreds of hours into a database to then have it be buried under thousands of other threads.

Does anyone have a recommendation as to how i can get over this shortfall or do you think its not worth my time to overview 100s of cases and put them into a database.

In case you are wondering I thought this was a good idea because a lot of people tend to by cheap cases to save money but a lot of databases for cases arent extremely detailed and they focus on the higher tier cases more then the low tier cases.

Also i thought this up due to the sheer number of people recommending the fractal core 1000 when there are better cases for the same price

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I find cheap cases worth it many of my builds have been in cheaper cases not everyone can see the need for H440 or R4 or the Obsidian series some do some dont some want luxury cases like InWin or Caselabs some just think a Corsair Graphite 230 is fine others go for Cougar Spikes depends on build budget and wants

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Good idea.

Built a cheap computer for a friend in a cheap case recently.

A guide would be helpful.