Did you guys break NDA? I was told that it expires midnight PST tonight.

I doubt they did plus I'm sure they have a good business relationship with Corsair so I'm sure they got permission from George and Co. to publish the video.

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

Corsair's build quality has been embarrassing lately. Nowhere near 550D/650D/800D levels. But Linus and the guys really like Corsair so...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I doubt they did plus I'm sure they have a good business relationship with Corsair so I'm sure they got permission from George and Co. to publish the video.

So did NCIX but when they released pictures of the Air 240 before hand, one of their guys got into a lot of trouble from the NCIX management.

NDA is there for a reason- note how no one else has their review up? I bet everyone else is pissed to an extent- I know I am.

So did NCIX but when they released pictures of the Air 240 before hand, one of their guys got into a lot of trouble from the NCIX management.

NDA is there for a reason- note how no one else has their review up? I bet everyone else is pissed to an extent- I know I am.

I guess you've got a good point. Kudos to you VSG.  ;)

So you're a reviewer too ?

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

I guess you've got a good point. Kudos to you VSG.  ;)

So you're a reviewer too ?

No, I am just someone lucky enough to get a sample this time from George. So I have been busy taking photos to make my own little review- no video here :P

I am not really upset or anything, I know my review won't have any sort of impact. But others like TTL and so forth would have reason to be upset IF this review indeed broke NDA. If not, then this whole discussion is moot :)

Is it ITX only? :( wont take my matx board.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Is it ITX only? :( wont take my matx board.

Yep.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Corsair's build quality has been embarrassing lately. Nowhere near 550D/650D/800D levels. But Linus and the guys really like Corsair so...

This is Graphite, their build quality isn't as good as Obsidian.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Yep.

Sad panda :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This is Graphite, their build quality isn't as good as Obsidian.

I'm not talking about just the graphite or obsidian series. Generally their build quality on cases are not the same anymore. Look at even 900D and 750D, you would expect a very good quality control from Obsidian series, right? But Corsair didn't deliver this time. I used to love Corsair and get excited when they announce new products... What really disappoints me is George is involved in this too.

As for some examples; Look at 750D's front panel, it's plastic with an aluminium strip on it. Look at the "Air" 540, the case is airflow optimized but it doesn't have filters on where you actually need them. Look at 760T, all it takes is the big bad wolf to blow on it and sadly I really wanted this case. Hell look at even the 900D, it's so many enthusiasts' dream case but the build quality is on par with the 750D, which is simply not like what Corsair used to provide. It's just bad, look at HardwareCanucks reviews. I really am disappointed on the route they chose to take.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I'm not talking about just the graphite or obsidian series. Generally their build quality on cases are not the same anymore. Look at even 900D and 750D, you would expect a very good quality control from Obsidian series, right? But Corsair didn't deliver this time. I used to love Corsair and get excited when they announce new products... What really disappoints me is George is involved in this too.

this.

This case looks all plastic.

Im going to silverstone now.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Plastic doesn't mean it is bad. Heck, I am really impressed by the case to be honest.

Tell you guys what- If I get time, I will go do a rough Mohr's scale hardness analysis and a stress-strain curve on one of the plastic pieces on the case. No promises though, I want to get the review out tomorrow morning.

this.

This case looks all plastic.

Im going to silverstone now.

Make sure to stop by at Phanteks too. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Plastic doesn't mean it is bad. Heck, I am really impressed by the case to be honest.

Tell you guys what- If I get time, I will go do a rough Mohr's scale hardness analysis and a stress-strain curve on one of the plastic pieces on the case. No promises though, I want to get the review out tomorrow morning.

I'd really appreciate that but no matter how hard it is it's still plastic IMO.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'd really appreciate that but no matter how hard it is it's still plastic IMO.

So what? Plastic is not 1 material. It is a set of several materials that can all be described as "plastic". There is good plastic and there is the not so good one. The yellow pieces you see in the video can likely withstand a direct punch from me without any issues. Remember this is coming from the guy who went to an all aluminum CaseLabs case. But anyway I won't say much more here, will save it for tomorrow.

So what? Plastic is not 1 material. It is a set of several materials that can all be described as "plastic". There is good plastic and there is the not so good one. The yellow pieces you see in the video can likely withstand a direct punch from me without any issues. But anyway I won't say much more here, will save it for tomorrow.

Well, I'm pretty sure they can't stand one coming from me. :D

My intention is not to bash any company or person or product here. I love Corsair. But these cases are just not my thing. I stated my reasons on my previous post on this thread. Waiting for your review and I really hope it proves me wrong.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Make sure to stop by at Phanteks too. :)

Eh, pretty good, but some plastic, not as premium. Some better features tho.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Eh, pretty good, but some plastic, not as premium. Some better features tho.

Is there any Silverstone alternative for the Enthoo Luxe?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is there any Silverstone alternative for the Enthoo Luxe?

Not sure, they are different. Pricyer. I l ike the ft04./

Not sure, they are different. Pricyer. I l ike the ft04./

I like the FT04 too. But the window is on the wrong side for me. If only there was a version with the window on the usual side...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like the FT04 too. But the window is on the wrong side for me. If only there was a version with the window on the usual side...

Eh, I'm fine with it

Great, so I get less than 24hrs notice to submit a creative design for the #intelgameon competition?

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"