K70 RGB in Brown and Blue switches?

Besides these threads what's the best place to check for updates on the release of brown switches?

I'm sure the folks (including me) at /r/MechanicalKeyboards will probably freak out and post a lot of updates when it happens.

"Never trust the authenticity of a quote on the internet."

-Abraham Lincoln 

I'm sure the folks (including me) at /r/MechanicalKeyboards will probably freak out and post a lot of updates when it happens.

Thank you, sir. Ever since I've been reading about these RGBs and learning about mechanical kb's I've come across that subreddit a ton but never actually found myself visiting it. LTT has been my go to source since this is where I initially found out about the keyboard (and because the community here is awesome) :D

Also waiting for the Brown version of the K70. What I'm wondering though, is whether there will be different layouts.I'm used to type on AZERTY (French/Belgian layout) but I haven't even seen a normal brown switch K70 with that layout.. so yh :/

You could just move the keycaps around and change the layout in Windows. Plus I think every key can be mapped.

You could just move the keycaps around and change the layout in Windows. Plus I think every key can be mapped.

yeah I know, but it still would be quite different then. And I'd have to be sure that the one that I've ordered is in 105 ISO layout instead of 104 key layout.

But I'll see what will happen. IF they won't release an azerty version I'll just get qwerty. 

I just bought the brown version of the k70 on Amazon last night!

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors