right case for me

Shayannike.ps3

I'm on a budget and I wanted to find a suitable case for my motherboard under 50$ with good air cooling.

Motherboard: Z97 pc mate

Location? I'm guessing USA.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Fractal core 1000

Great case for the money

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Maybe a corsair spec 01 or 02. I have seen them for $50

if I were you, I would go for something a little bit more expensive.  The problem that I am with right now is that when I first built my computer,  I got a cheap case.  But now (1.5 - 2 years later) I want to upgrade my GPU.  But the GPUs that I am looking at are to big for my case.  If you go to around $80 you can get a pretty sweet and almost future proof case (Depending on what you are planning to do).  In the end you would be saving your self the money.

Good luck!

if I were you, I would go for something a little bit more expensive.  The problem that I am with right now is that when I first built my computer,  I got a cheap case.  But now (1.5 - 2 years later) I want to upgrade my GPU.  But the GPUs that I am looking at are to big for my case.  If you go to around $80 you can get a pretty sweet and almost future proof case (Depending on what you are planning to do).  In the end you would be saving your self the money.

Good luck!

What do you prefer in that price range

What do you prefer in that price range

The NZXT Phantom 410

• Plenty of fan options
  • Removable drive bays ( so you can take out what you don't need and improve the airflow.)
  • Dual 120mm radiator. 
  • Can fit up to 11in to 16.5 inches graphics cards!
  • Nice cable management.
  • Water cooling grommets at the back of the case.
  • Nice looks, and comes in multiple colors.

<p>

The NZXT Phantom 410

• Plenty of fan options
  • Removable drive bays ( so you can take out what you don't need and improve the airflow.)
  • Dual 120mm radiator.
  • Can fit up to 11in to 16.5 inches graphics cards!
  • Nice cable management.
  • Water cooling grommets at the back of the case.
  • Nice looks, and comes in multiple colors.
But ickey plastic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But ickey plastic

That's just a matter of personal opinion.  My friend has this case and it very nice.  Good build quality, and pretty sweet looking in my on opinion of course.

That's just a matter of personal opinion. My friend has this case and it very nice. Good build quality, and pretty sweet looking in my on opinion of course.

The red is the worst.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That.... I will have to agree on.

The plastic is so srachable, and does not match the metal color