Real Time Mic Loopback solutions?

Any solutions to give me real time mic loopback?

I mean, I want to be able to hear myself through the my headset.

I am using a Asus Xonar U7 and i cant find any option in the drivers. My old cans, some TurtleBeaches, had this feature and it is one i almost cant live without.

BTW, i know i can go through windows and listen to the mic, but there is huge latency and i feel like im talking over myself.

the windows setting is instant for me works perfect....lol u must have a a setting issue or your headset it like doing delay

i have the GamersterGear Cruiser P3200 and they have the mic loopback built in.
They arent the most amazing headsets in the world but they get the job done and they are really comfy.
They have open ear cups so anyone around you can hear what you can, but for the most part that doesn't matter to me.
They can get pretty loud but not near the levels of some 300 dollar headsets do.

Inline controls and you can set it up to have the PC Audio and chat volumes different (skype ect) By plugging in the USB AND The AUX jacks and setting the USB as the default communications device in windows, and that is nice.
I got it for 30 bucks i think its regular 60 but i think if you want a decent solution with mic loopback built in without blowing hundreds on special equipment then these are the ones for you.
I personally am very happy with them.

Decent bass even at higher levels, good mids, all around decent headset.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a software solution for this too.  The Realtek Sound manager has a "Playback" option which achieves this with zero latency, but it's too quiet to hear unless you boost the mic gain way up.  Then the recording quality is trash.  

@ArmoredMuffin did you figure it out?

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone