Best optical mouse ? :P

Titel pretty much says everything . 

So i would be happy if you could come with your opinion on what is the best optical mouse on the market , and why :D

Steelseries Rival. Virtually no mouse acceleration and it has the perfect form for my hand and my type of grip.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I'm not kidding. The Razer Deathadder. I've had mine for 2 years and it still works like a charm.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Logitech G502, if we are speaking strictly technologically. Going for a more broad answer, any mouse with A3090 (M40/Spawn/AM), PMW3310H (Rival/Naos7000/M45), S3095 (G400s), AM010 (G402), PMW3366DM-VWOU (G502) or S3888/S3988 (DeathAdder) is among the best. You can check which sensor a gaming mouse uses at http://www.overclock.net/t/854100/gaming-mouse-sensor-list

Steelseries Rival. Virtually no mouse acceleration and it has the perfect form for my hand and my type of grip.

Hm ok , you aren't annoyed that its so flat on the sides ? :)

The Zowie FK1 because it is simple and light and has the perfect liftoff distance.  The G502 and 402 are way too heavy IMO for gaming. 

Hm ok , you aren't annoyed that its so flat on the sides ? :)

I like that ;)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I like that ;)

ok :P . the only thing thats holding me back from buying a rival , is the crazy amount of wear i've seen on the rubber coating . have you got the same issue ? 

Steelseries Rival,

Logitech G502,

Logitech G402, (I don't really know much about this mouse)

Logitech G400/S,

Roccat Kone Pure/XTD ,

Corsair M45. 

+ Maybe Razer Deathadder

are good options ;)

Personally I would recommend Steelseries Rival as I am currently using one.

Although I must admit that it's design may not be compatible with some hands.

For more information about Steelseries Rival feel free to post me! I don't bite :)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

ok :P . the only thing thats holding me back from buying a rival , is the crazy amount of wear i've seen on the rubber coating . have you got the same issue ? 

Nope :)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Nope :)

Then its either gonna be the rival or the avior 7000 (or maybe - just maybe,the g502 xD)

Then its either gonna be the rival or the avior 7000 (or maybe - just maybe,the g502 xD)

I said rival .........

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I said rival .........

I know ;) - and its also the one im most likely to buy - im just not 100% sure yet ;)

I've extensively tested many of the top mice but the two I kept are the Logitech g502 and the Zowie FK1 but its somewhat hard to get a Zowie FK1. if you just cant wait then a rival or mionix 7000 is good but they are not as good so the fk1 is worth the wait. g502 is really nice and ultra accurate too but its too heavy for my taste in most situations. the fk1 has no software needed since it has a dpi change button on the bottom, it has the perfect lift off distance is completely stable at 1000hz polling rate, the sensor doesn't malfunction at even the highest rate of speed the mouse is moved. sensor is flawless and tracks amazing on hard and soft surfaces I tested on my QCK heavy and manticore aluminum mat.