Logitech G602 (Wireless Gaming Mouse)

Anthony10

I just got this in the mail a few days ago, and have been using it non stop ever since. I absolutely LOVE it. It's affordable, wireless, accurate, comfortable to use, and has many built in features like macros.

Pros:

On the fly DPI Switching

8 Macro keys

Long battery life

Small USB dongle, unlike the razer mamba it is truly wireless

Cool packaging

Very affordable, $50-$60

Super accurate sensor

Works on many surfaces

Gamer-y aesthetics but not over the top

Comes with batteries

Uses Double A batteries instead of a charger (pro or con depending on the person)

Logitech Gaming software makes setting macros easy

Macro keys are easy to press and ergonomically placed

Endurance Mode extends battery life even more without compromising performance

Cons:

Probably not a good mouse for people with big hands

Uses Double A batteries instead of a charger (pro or con depending on the person)

I can only find 8 macro keys, I'm not sure where the other three are as advertised :o

That's it for my review, hope I helped your choice in making a purchase or going with a different mouse. Thanks for reading, feel free to ask questions in the comments below.

I love my razer orochi (small hands or bust) i like having the ability to use bluetooth or plug it in, i plug it in because the bluetooth dongle i got is crappy.

Diamond 5 in League :)

-snip-

Cons:

-snip-

I can only find 8 macro keys, I'm not sure where the other three are as advertised :o

Hit the nail on the head with the main problem I have with this mouse. It's an amazing wireless mouse with a tremendous battery life. But with my big hands, my thumb feels cramped and fatigued by holding it like it was intended to..

When it comes to the macro keys, they also include the left click, middle click, and right click buttons as they are remappable. Kind of a shady way to say they have more macrokeys, but 8 is plenty.

bloomfield is teh bes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great review!

Personally I find the AA batteries to be much more convenient than a propitiatory charger. This mouse is absolutely perfect for my size of hands too.

The other three macro keys aren't actually macro keys. 11 buttons refers to the total number of buttons, so this includes the left & right click, and middle mouse button.

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I'm not sure if the 3 main buttons (left, right, middle) aren't the 3 missing macro keys, they are sometimes advertised like that if they are programmable.

Also a nice review, very straightfoward and in points so it's not a wall of text.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I just got this in the mail a few days ago, and have been using it non stop ever since. I absolutely LOVE it. It's affordable, wireless, accurate, comfortable to use, and has many built in features like macros.

Pros:

On the fly DPI Switching

8 Macro keys

Long battery life

Small USB dongle, unlike the razor mamba it is truly wireless

Cool packaging

Very affordable, $50-$60

Super accurate sensor

Works on many surfaces

Gamer-y aesthetics but not over the top

Comes with batteries

Logitech Gaming software makes setting macros easy

Macro keys are easy to press and ergonomically placed

Endurance Mode extends battery life even more without compromising performance

Cons:

That's it for my review, hope I helped your choice in making a purchase or going with a different mouse. Thanks for reading, feel free to ask questions in the comments below.

Other 3-

Left click, right click, middle click

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Does anybody know a wireless mouse that's like this but for large hands? I have a Func MS-3 r1 right now and it's cord is dying for the 2nd time, I might as well fix the problem now instead of getting another replacement just to have it happen again.  Something slightly larger than my MS-3, but still with all the buttons.

If there isn't I might as well get the G602.

Razer Abyssus review:

Pros:

- It's a Razer, so your friends are gonna go "SUGOI!!!!!"

Cons:

- It's a Razer.