corsair 200r case

Square554

So i just got all my parts ( except gpu).

However Im not sure what this tihng in my corsair 200r case is. It looks like a motherboard standoff with something in it... yeah not trying to be childish but it kinda looks like a penis.  It is in the middle of the case.

What is this? Do i have to remove it?? Help!

There is a stand off in the case which cant be removed. it has like a rounded tip. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Could you show a pic?

pic coming up! hold on a min!

It's the standoff you can insert in your pee hole for an instant orgasm

ehm

nevermind

So i just got all my parts ( except gpu).

However Im not sure what this tihng in my corsair 200r case is. It looks like a motherboard standoff with something in it... yeah not trying to be childish but it kinda looks like a penis.  It is in the middle of the case.

What is this? Do i have to remove it?? Help!

pic coming up! hold on a min!

That is the standoff that helps hold the motherboard in place when you are putting the screws in. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

That is the standoff that helps hold the motherboard in place when you are putting the screws in. 

Thank you! And i guess that is super usefull :)

Thank you! And i guess that is super usefull  :)

Yeah it is. What type of Mobo you using? I have a Micro ATX in mine and had to remove one of the stand offs beside it. if you don't have a socket or something to take it out, a pair of pliers work. 

Yeah it is. What type of Mobo you using? I have a Micro ATX in mine and had to remove one of the stand offs beside it. if you don't have a socket or something to take it out, a pair of pliers work. 

im using the atx

Then you shoukd be fine. Good luck with your build. The case is awesome. Only problem I found was if you put in the 212 Evo cpu cooler then you are only able to use on fan on the side panel and top of the case.