HELP I NEED HELP!

jameshumphries47

okay so im backing up my laptop and im backing it onto an old hp compaq i boot it up i prees F1 to boot i hear a beeep then it carries on booting until it says starting windows and it get sstuck on there i have left it for 4 hours now nothing... when booting up i get a notification about system time but when i click f9 to select boot order it highlights and nothing happens!! this is urgent!

thanks in advance

~James

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Does it get stuck at the booting scree?If so check the sata mode because it may be incompatible if you switch from a 64 to a 32 bit machine

If it's on ahci switch to ide

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Does it get stuck at the booting scree?If so check the sata mode because it may be incompatible if you switch from a 64 to a 32 bit machine

If it's on ahci switch to ide

it came with one sata drive. so i added a second it worked for a while then it stops!!! it gets stuck on the starting windows and the animations still working but nothings happening!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}