My PG278Q Swift is being stupid!

Gauzl

I got the monitor today and am trying to play BF4 but whenever BF goes full screen, the monitor just decides to start changing between red, green, blue and black, and just keeps going and going and doesn't stop until I minimize BF, why the fk is it doing this? 

I have tried using the monitor early today and it worked fine and now only seems to do it on BF.

What is think is going is that once the game goes full screen the monitor it trying to do an auto adjustment.The monitor may be broken but if it does this to other games too

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I got the monitor today and am trying to play BF4 but whenever BF goes full screen, the monitor just decides to start changing between red, green, blue and black, and just keeps going and going and doesn't stop until I minimize BF, why the fk is it doing this? 

Have you set the resolution in BF? 

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Battlefield 4\settings
locate the file:
PROFSAVE_profile

Edit it so that its set to run at 1440p

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii