something went wrong with my h100i

i was taking the fan of the corsair link thing and it sparked and nuffing happend but the fans wont work, the pump is working so is the colour thing but the fan headders are dead what should i do ?

"It sparked"

Ya dun goof'd OP, did you forget to unhook any power cables before doing anything with it?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

"It sparked"

Ya dun goof'd OP, did you forget to unhook any power cables before doing anything with it?

the system was still running i moved the fan cable a bit sparked and i could smell burning the the fans turned off the computer was still running temps where fine, the fans stoped working i tied pluging un plugging

what should i do now ?

Be happy that the pump is working and try to test the fans on another fan header on the motherboard if they work then you fried something inside the pump if not just get another ones

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Be happy that the pump is working and try to test the fans on another fan header on the motherboard if they work then you fried something inside the pump if not just get another ones

yep all the fans are fine. should i talk to corsair coz they have 12months warrenty i got this cooler 10 days ago, what should i do for now, the cpu fan headers are so loud i cant even control them speed fan the software dosent even see my fans ): 2e41bd0587ecc854ac48b634b9ac42e7.png

Don't use software, go into your bios and control your fans that way.

Also, don't touch shit when it's on.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Don't use software, go into your bios and control your fans that way.

Also, don't touch shit when it's on.

it says smart fan of or on thats it doesnt let me control the fans speeds or anything ?

yep all the fans are fine. should i talk to corsair coz they have 12months warrenty i got this cooler 10 days ago, what should i do for now, the cpu fan headers are so loud i cant even control them speed fan the software dosent even see my fans ): 2e41bd0587ecc854ac48b634b9ac42e7.png

Here may be a problem with the warranty.Since you didn't respect the installation guide i don't think that they are going to change it for you.In many cases not respecting a procedure will void the warranty.There is something you can still do go get a fan splitter and use the second cpu fan header

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Here may be a problem with the warranty.Since you didn't respect the installation guide i don't think that they are going to change it for you.In many cases not respecting a procedure will void the warranty.There is something you can still do go get a fan splitter and use the second cpu fan header

no, i know how to install it, its been working like it should for 10 days, i just moved a cable from inside and boom :o

no, i know how to install it, its been working like it should for 10 days, i just moved a cable from inside and boom :o

Yes but they won't see it this way you took the risk of working inside the pc while it was powered.

As i said be happy that the pump is working just get a fan splitter and use it out of the power fan header or 1 sys fan

Yes but they won't see it this way you took the risk of working inside the pc while it was powered.

As i said be happy that the pump is working just get a fan splitter and use it out of the power fan header or 1 sys fan

dw ill make up some bull shit so they do it :P how to control my fans in mean time ?

dw ill make up some bull shit so they do it :P how to control my fans in mean time ?

i still cant its a pwm 4pin and i have the fan splitter but its not letting me control it ? why

i still cant its a pwm 4pin and i have the fan splitter but its not letting me control it ? why

Enable smart fan for the header you use then download easy tune 6

Just try and return the entire thing.  You already posted in a different thread that you are experiencing high temperatures because of a bad mount.  Just say that you don't want to go through the hassle of adding washers, that a product should work out of the box without any add-ons.

Highly unethical, but that is a decision for you.

EDIT*  And for pete's sake, never touch anything while your computer is plugged in, use some common sense.  Electricity = Bad, see also: Dangerous.  You are incredibly lucky that worse damage was not done.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."