Republicans Want You to Stomp Taxes in New Video Game

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/26/republicans-want-you-to-stomp-taxes-in-new-video-game

The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) has announced a free Web game to promote its message.

The game stars Giopi the patriotic elephant, who traverses through four stages with the goal of winning a Senate majority for Republicans in the upcoming mid-term election. Giopi has to watch for "job-destroying" Taxers and jump on them to suppress high taxes, and dodge the "false and empty rhetoric" of Mudslingers. You can play it online (http://www.missionmajority.com/), after providing a Facebook, Google+, or e-mail address.

"As a party, Republicans have a great opportunity to win the Senate majority and create positive change in Washington," reads the announcement. "This year’s Republican Senate candidates are the strongest in decades (if not ever), and we want to raise awareness in every possible way. With that in mind, we are having a bit of fun with our approach."

The NRSC is not affiliated with any candidates, and states it is "solely devoted to electing Republicans to the U.S. Senate" through support with fundraising, communications, budget planning, research, and strategy.

Found this on gamefaqs.

I never like games like this. Biased towards republicans, which I hate.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i hope it gets DDoSed

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

So republicans, consisting of people who think video games are harmful to the minds of people, have a video game out?

Can someone make sure that the world is still spinning?

The Republicans are a blight on America, this game is a joke. 

On the other hand, I remember the game America's Army being amazing.

Who cares. I'll vote for the guy I hate the least out of the people running.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Who cares. I'll vote for the guy I hate the least out of the people running.

Why bother? Your vote is essentially meaningless anyway.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Why bother? Your vote is essentially meaningless anyway.

AND IF NOBODY VOTED, OBVIOUSLY THE SITUATION WOULD IMPROVE!!!!

No, just no.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

So republicans, consisting of people who think video games are harmful to the minds of people, have a video game out?

Can someone make sure that the world is still spinning?

It's actually the Democrats who think they are harmful...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Well I knew a Liberal who wasted $60 on GTA just to drive cars around because he thinks everything else in the game is barbaric, out of control and should no longer be distributed after playing it. Then he started posting like crazy about the game...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Well I knew a Liberal who wasted $60 on GTA just to drive cars around because he thinks everything else in the game is barbaric, out of control and should no longer be distributed after playing it. Then he started posting like crazy about the game...

Well it does have large amounts of casual and non-casual sexism, but honestly it's freedom of speech protected by the first amendment. Besides which, it's a good game and some might say the sexism exists to parody the way we treat women, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Besides, liberals might not like certain video games, but Republicans think they cause mass shootings and use that as an excuse to avoid banning guns. Games are an art form, and as such they deserve protections of the first amendment. It doesn't make sexist and racist games okay, but they deserve protection just as much as the others do.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Well it does have large amounts of casual and non-casual sexism, but honestly it's freedom of speech protected by the first amendment. Besides which, it's a good game and some might say the sexism exists to parody the way we treat women, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Besides, liberals might not like certain video games, but Republicans think they cause mass shootings and use that as an excuse to avoid banning guns. Games are an art form, and as such they deserve protections of the first amendment. It doesn't make sexist and racist games okay, but they deserve protection just as much as the others do.

Well I'm a Republican and I don't think they cause mass shootings. 

You don't account for every Republican :P

I didn't say all of them believe they cause mass shootings, but as evidenced by that episode of Fox & Friends some of them do. The greater problem is that it's used as an excuse to ignore the bigger overall problem, guns.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I didn't say all of them believe they cause mass shootings, but as evidenced by that episode of Fox & Friends some of them do. The greater problem is that it's used as an excuse to ignore the bigger overall problem, guns.

I'm a proud gun owner too. Last time I checked, I never wanted to cause harm to ANYBODY with them. However, if a problem does arise where I DO have to use them, then I will.

Last time I checked, I never wanted to cause harm to ANYBODY with them. However, if a problem does arise where I DO have to use them, then I will.

I'm glad you check regularly. Nobody claims that most gun owner don't.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Id rather them blame it on video games than trying to ban guns through gun control.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

How would his political view affect his spending habits in video games? Use logic for once please.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

How would his political view affect his spending habits in video games? Use logic for once please.

Because he thought everything was barbaric and shouldn't be distributed? Please learn to read. 

Because he thought everything was barbaric and shouldn't be distributed? Please learn to read. 

Please learn that people are different and being left-winged isn't barbaric. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Please learn that people are different and being left-winged isn't barbaric. 

I DIDN'T SAY BEING LEFT WINGED IS BARBARIC YOU STUPID FUCK. HE SAID THE GAME IS BARBARIC AND SHOULD BE BANNED.