Xigmatek 140mm Fan

hmminteresting

Has anyone used these fans? Also does anyone in the UK know where i can get them besides ebay and yoytech cause ebay ill go to if i have no other choice and yoyotech has some really dodgy reviews online :S

because dayumm they look sexy like the best led fans ive ever seen O.o

Look at it!!!                                                                              

19369-3_400_400_121109010314.jpg

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

I've used the 120mm model of the fan.

I can say 2 things: 1: It moves air decently.

2: NOISY! the spec says something like 22 dB, it's more than that, it's as noisy as any generic fans that come pre-installed with cases.

2: NOISY! the spec says something like 22 dB, it's more than that, it's as noisy as any generic fans that come pre-installed with cases.

something that can be fixed by those rubber corner thingys? or is it like bad?

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

Looks noisy as hell. Bitfenix Spectre/Spectre Pro LED fans are freaking great (especially the Spectre Pro's), but they may be a little more expensive than what you would like.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Looks noisy as hell. Bitfenix Spectre/Spectre Pro LED fans are freaking great (especially the Spectre Pro's), but they may be a little more expensive than what you would like.

yeah theyre a bit more expensive, but imo this beats it in the looks department was hoping performance would match 

something that can be fixed by those rubber corner thingys? or is it like bad?

It's not that bad, it's just as noisy as 120mm coolers that come with cases, you will hear them, but if you are using headphones and playing games you will forget about it.

140mm fans are usually more quiet than 120mm (my experience), you should compare it to typical cooler master case fans.

Fans are always louder in a case, sound level testing is done in an open space with no obstructions. When you add grills, filters and HDD cages you create extra wind noise and turbulence. That increases the noise level.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Fans are always louder in a case, sound level testing is done in an open space with no obstructions. When you add grills, filters and HDD cages you create extra wind noise and turbulence. That increases the noise level.

I tested my xigmantec fan with a extremely quiet PSU, helding the fan on my hand, alone on a quiet room, and I could hear it loudly (12v). Putting it on a case that had a 212 EVO, the same PSU, and a couple of arctic low rpm fans, on 12V, with the system on idle, it was an increase in noise.} thanks to the fan.

Some fans are just on the louder side, that's why you should never take dBs on specs for granted, it could be totally true that it runs on 22dB, but it doesn't say how it was measured, they maybe put it on a pretty close case, under a desk and took the measurement 2 meters away from the desk.

they maybe put it on a pretty close case, under a desk and took the measurement 2 meters away from the desk.

Lol i would love to see someone video themselves doing that for a sound test. It'd just be so funny to watch

I'm curious the 140mm says it's rated at like 16db can anyone confirm. I'm looking for purple led 140s and its this or the corsair AF. these are a couple bucks cheaper though

i have 3  Xigmatek 140mm's

noisiest fans i have ever bought, stay away they make grinding noises at all rpm....

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb