Logitech G502 help

Hi guys, I have a question for Logitech g502 owners. 

I really want to buy this mouse but I heard that this mouse has an issues with his mouse feet which are coming off . Is this common for all g502 ?

Should I get that mouse or search for better one. Thanks for help ! 

It's a secondary mouse I use and had it since launch in the U.S. zero issues. Only complaint is just the width of it, I find it narrow but the mouse itself has done well. 

I use Logitech Performance MX , and I have small hands. Its much narrower ?

I use the G502, absolutely no complaints here. I have larger hands and the mouse feels perfectly comfortable in my hands.

I had both the Performance MX and now the G502. Nothing to complain about the MX just that after 3 years of usage, the left click broke (it actually no longer registered properly the clicks).

The G502 however feels a bit more solid build compared to the MX, it has more grip to it, more buttons that you can customise and have easy access to all of them. It's not that much narrower and the feeling in your hand is very good.   

I didn't experience any type of problems with the sensor until now as well. Mind you , it's possibly my own luck but every Logitech hardware I've owned until now had an annoying problem after some period of usage. Same I can say about Razer products :D but time will tell.

I have used it since the beginning of the summer and I have no problems with it at all

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

I'd get the G602.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Thanks  for the help guys :) hopefully I won't have any problems with  G502. I will order it in few days!  I have my performance MX for +3 years, its still working good , but I wanna get better gaming mouse. 

I'd get the G602.

Well I read that its good mouse but I don't wanna wireless mouse anymore  ;)

Hi guys, today I got the mouse, G502. So far I'm very happy with it, I have small hands and its just perfect for me.  Thanks for the help =)

I have a question about the G502, I am coming from a Logitech M305 and wondering about weight of the mouse. Since I have never owned a "nice" mouse before I want to know is the weight easy to get used to? 

I have a question about the G502, I am coming from a Logitech M305 and wondering about weight of the mouse. Since I have never owned a "nice" mouse before I want to know is the weight easy to get used to? 

That M305 on its own is very light since its an undersized travel mouse. But the battery adds obvious weight to it. I can't directly compare it to a G502 since its a full sized gaming mouse with a ton of features. The basic weight of the G502 is considered heavy by some people, but I don't agree. More for balance than weight I did add one of the included weights in the front slot. Keeps the center of gravity towards the front of the mouse that way.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

My G502 had been my primary since release and one of the larger feet when I got it from the box was kinda bent but didnt effect performance the feet right by the sensor started to come up a month ago. feet are cheap you can get better ones than factory online 2 packs for like $5. I put new feet on mine then put it in the box I use my Zowie FK1 as my primary now since its a better mouse in my opinion.

My G502 had been my primary since release and one of the larger feet when I got it from the box was kinda bent but didnt effect performance the feet right by the sensor started to come up a month ago. feet are cheap you can get better ones than factory online 2 packs for like $5. I put new feet on mine then put it in the box I use my Zowie FK1 as my primary now since its a better mouse in my opinion.

I've had a G502 since it first launched and have no issues with the feet coming up. Maybe it has something to do with using a hard surface mouse pad. Nothing for the edges to catch on.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I've had a G502 since it first launched and have no issues with the feet coming up. Maybe it has something to do with using a hard surface mouse pad. Nothing for the edges to catch on.

actually they came up once I started using my QCK heavy soft mat again so I am now back to my hard mat. 

I bought in the US about 2 days after it was available. Haven't had any issues with the feet except for a bit of dust on the edges. I ordered a pack of new feet from hotline games on ebay though. Supposed to offer better glide, "competition" edition, haha. They only cost me about 6 dollars, so no big deal. And that was for 2 sets I think. Free shipping too!

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I bought in the US about 2 days after it was available. Haven't had any issues with the feet except for a bit of dust on the edges. I ordered a pack of new feet from hotline games on ebay though. Supposed to offer better glide, "competition" edition, haha. They only cost me about 6 dollars, so no big deal. And that was for 2 sets I think. Free shipping too!

yeah those feet do offer better glide and are higher quality than the factory logitech feet. 

Hi guys, I have a question for Logitech g502 owners. 

I really want to buy this mouse but I heard that this mouse has an issues with his mouse feet which are coming off . Is this common for all g502 ?

Should I get that mouse or search for better one. Thanks for help ! 

ive been using my 502 for months. no problems have come up. and even if that happens.... this mouse is too good to give up, if that happens just get some crazy glue put tiny drops and stick the pads back on. its a great mouse.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

ive been using my 502 for months. no problems have come up. and even if that happens.... this mouse is too good to give up, if that happens just get some crazy glue put tiny drops and stick the pads back on. its a great mouse.

I'm using that mouse for 4 days now ,and I didn't notice any problems with pads. I'm very happy with it. I have 2 Profiles, one for desktop use ( with macros like copy,paste,new tab, alt+f4 and etc.) and one for gaming with some other macros ( dpi change etc. ) Mouse feels very quality build  and coming from Performance mx to this mouse is nice improvement. and thanks for the " glue " idea, sounds very simple and easy to do.  btw. do you use mouse anchor ?

I'm using that mouse for 4 days now ,and I didn't notice any problems with pads. I'm very happy with it. I have 2 Profiles, one for desktop use ( with macros like copy,paste,new tab, alt+f4 and etc.) and one for gaming with some other macros ( dpi change etc. ) Mouse feels very quality build  and coming from Performance mx to this mouse is nice improvement. and thanks for the " glue " idea, sounds very simple and easy to do.  btw. do you use mouse anchor ?

the way i deal with that crable problem is that i use the velcro strap from the mouse and tie it to my keyboard cable. leaving just enough cable length for the mouse to reach all corners of my mouse pad(but who needs all the corners) and it has worked very well. you can also get a giant paper clip and clib that to your desk. or you can just get a mouse anchor. i came from a MX revolution so i know how you feel about the g502. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.