VLC and PopCornTime freeze when mouse moves

kuddlesworth9419

Does anyone know why it is doing this or how I can see the error message when it closes.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Update the hell out of everything 

and malwarebytes 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Update the hell out of everything 

and malwarebytes 

Everything should already be up to date. And yes I have Malwarebytes and yes it's up to date or did you mean it could be causing the problem. It could be EVGA Precision V5 though. I will test it.

It's not EVGA Precision.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Everything should already be up to date. And yes I have Malwarebytes and yes it's up to date or did you mean it could be causing the problem. It could be EVGA Precision V5 though. I will test it.

It's not EVGA Precision.

Did you do a full scan with malwarebytes?

try booting in safe mode and open up the same apps and see if the problem persists 

Do you any windows updates?  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Did you do a full scan with malwarebytes?

try booting in safe mode and open up the same apps and see if the problem persists 

Do you any windows updates?  

I do full scans frequently. Probably 3 times a week. I have no infections. I don't download anything that could have viruses on it anyway or at least most of the time anyway. There are no Windows updates. The thing is though it only does it sometimes so it doesn't always freeze when I move my mouse just most of the time. It's a bit annoying to be honest. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

I do full scans frequently. Probably 3 times a week. I have no infections. I don't download anything that could have viruses on it anyway or at least most of the time anyway. There are no Windows updates. The thing is though it only does it sometimes so it doesn't always freeze when I move my mouse just most of the time. It's a bit annoying to be honest. 

hmmmm i am lost

try posting the same topic in windows eight/seven forum 

they may help

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

hmmmm i am lost

try posting the same topic in windows eight/seven forum 

they may help

Thanks I will give it a try. Actually it might be EVGA Precision. You just need to close the video player after closing Precision but I will do more testing.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Thanks I will give it a try. Actually it might be EVGA Precision. You just need to close the video player after closing Precision but I will do more testing.

Sorry,I couldn't help much 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Sorry,I couldn't help much 

It's ok. I just need to stop my cat from jumping onto my mouse every 2 minutes while watching a film.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

It's ok. I just need to stop my cat from jumping onto my mouse every 2 minutes while watching a film.

Cat + mouse = :lol:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Cat + mouse = :lol:

More like Cat+Mouse= :(

(\__/)

(='.'=)

More like Cat+Mouse= :(

I never had pet cat before.......but its funny that they move the mouse,as in like the mouse mouse 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I never had pet cat before.......but its funny that they move the mouse,as in like the mouse mouse 

Yea I understood what you meant. But yea they tend to like to jump onto a desk and not notice anything like monitors and keyboards so they walk all over them.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Yea I understood what you meant. But yea they tend to like to jump onto a desk and not notice anything like monitors and keyboards so they walk all over them.

oooooo~

if i ever get a cat,i will make him/her perfect muhahahaha somehow........

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

oooooo~

if i ever get a cat,i will make him/her perfect muhahahaha somehow........

Try I dare you.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Try I dare you.

In the Future  :P

I might get a puppy or kitten but most probably it will be a kitten 

Challenge accepted 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD