From internal watercooling to external

Hello , so I'm currently trying to figure out how I can move watercooling solution from inside my case to outside it.
I'm not very experienced in this field so I would love some help.

What I was thinking is something like this(rough sketch): http://i.gyazo.com/3c35348c32e2b8691c9816b94435ae1e.png
mounted on a wooden frame or something similar and then mounted to the wall right behind my PC.
One of my concerns is that my pump wont be able to move enough water since the tubing will be longer than it is right now, will I need to buy another pump?

Also any general tips and advices are welcome.

I want to use the following components:

Pump, Alphacool VPP655 / D5 single edition
Vätska, EK-Ekoolant CLEAR -1000 ml
Slang, Masterkleer PVC19/13mm, Klar, 3,3m
Block, EK-Supremacy - Acetal
EK-D5 X-TOP CSQ - Acetal
EK-CSQ 13/19mm, Svart
Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 360mm Triple Radiator
NZXT Grid 10-portars fläkthub

Reservoar EK-RES X3 250

Cooling i7 4770k and a r9 290 (I want to crossfire in the future)

I would also love some tips on good fans. Quiet is priority number one

Noctua or noiseblocker fans are quiet.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

One D5 pump at setting 2 out of 5 was enough for my triple block loop with one 3*3 radiator.

I recommend a 3*3 rad for your external rad. The MO RA3 which I used offered both wall mounting and feet so it could stand on the floor. I recommend it. 3 fans on it at minimum RPM were enough to keep the system cool at load.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thanks for the tip about the MO-RA3 it looks really good I will look further into that